Mario Balotelli

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
No Moratti was like this to Ronaldo not Mario

Mario is the biggest talent in Italian football he will improve in time if he get a proper guiding .

Mourinho isn't that kind of coach who go into player personalities ..etc
Mo is about collective group mentality and us vs them

From what iv heard Moratti worships the Kid..
Oh yeah, the guys got talent, but he needs to find someone who will allow him to be a knob and still play him, He is never EVER going to get that with Mou...

Hope he turns into what he could be, Italy needs someone like him...

M

Messialdo23

Hmmmmm, but Sir Alex could do that an be a father figure to him....but also BLAST him when needs be. I agree Beast....Mourinho is not that kind of manager, im suprised he has tolerated him for so long (maybe testiment to Mario's talent.....despite being an idiot at times Mour cannot simply leave him in the vestages of the inter reserves, like some managers treat his behaviour).....he's best with a mixture of a father figure and someone who will tell him how it is....Wenger?

Beast

The Observer
From what iv heard Moratti worships the Kid..
Oh yeah, the guys got talent, but he needs to find someone who will allow him to be a knob and still play him, He is never EVER going to get that with Mou...

Hope he turns into what he could be, Italy needs someone like him...

Moratti didn't worship anyone as much as Ronaldo .. ffs he used to give him the latest Ferrari and totally took him under his wing

Ronaldo was the most important person in Inter , Mario is way way behind in terms of everything

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Moratti didn't worship anyone as much as Ronaldo .. ffs he used to give him the latest Ferrari and totally took him under his wing

Ronaldo was the most important person in Inter , Mario is way way behind in terms of everything

Yeah i know Ronaldo was the golden boy for Moratti, But is he not being sort of similar to Ballotelli?

why would ANYONE want to keep him after all this shit?
so disrespectful...

Why was he like that with Fenomeno btw?

M

Messialdo23

Please....are we comparing Mario's worth to Inter to "The Phenomenon"?? loooooooooooooool

Beast

The Observer
Hmmmmm, but Sir Alex could do that an be a father figure to him....but also BLAST him when needs be. I agree Beast....Mourinho is not that kind of manager, im suprised he has tolerated him for so long (maybe testiment to Mario's talent.....despite being an idiot at times Mour cannot simply leave him in the vestages of the inter reserves, like some managers treat his behaviour).....he's best with a mixture of a father figure and someone who will tell him how it is....Wenger?
Wenger is very weak , he is a father figure without the respect or the authority .

Wenger strength come from giving believe to unproven stars that they can make it .

Mario is very fairy for Wenger to deal with IMO
Yeah i know Ronaldo was the golden boy for Moratti, But is he not being sort of similar to Ballotelli?

why would ANYONE want to keep him after all this shit?
so disrespectful...

Why was he like that with Fenomeno btw?

Moratti wanted to replicate his late father success in the 60's , Ronaldo was the signing that for him facilitate that dream , lets not forget when Ronaldo moved to Inter it was like Messi now moving to Inter .. Ronaldo was a big big big name , 2 times WPOY and coming off his greatest ever season in Europe

barca96

why in the world did we let ronaldo go back then??!!
i never liked the move one bit!
seria a is not suitable for him! no space for him to do his magic!

Beast

The Observer
Ronaldo did provide magic in Serie A man , he was unstoppable in any sort of league .

his problem was the injuries but hell he was unstoppable probably the only player in the world who can't be marked even Maldini said as much

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
I think one of the reasons for Balotelli to behave so badly is Mourinho. His treatment of Balotelli doesn't get the best out of him. In terms of skill, Balotelli is one of Inter's best players: perhaps another club (another manager) would make him shine more.

barca96

Ronaldo did provide magic in Serie A man , he was unstoppable in any sort of league .

his problem was the injuries but hell he was unstoppable probably the only player in the world who can't be marked even Maldini said as much

i know!!
3 defenders on every touch!!! madness!!
but it did slow him down.. he was better suited for la liga imo.

back to topic, messialdo is right.
SAF would be good for super mario but i've never heard that SAF was interested?

mobster_1930

I don't know what's the fuss around Balotelli. He's nothing special, i will say he is even below average striker. He acts like he is always angry at someone, doesn't look interested on the pitch. If I am Mourinho, i wouldn't call him even on training seassions anymore. This guy is imbecile, really.

Home of Barca Fans