Lionel Messi - v7

Jadentheman

During WC 2014 Messi wasnt on his GOAT form which he reached in the end of 2014. He was still worldclass with his genius moments but 2015 he was on another level, back to GOAT mode. But if i remember correctly he wasnt good in 2015 copa, he had an outstanding match against Paraguay in semi final but overall it was a poor Copa america. His best tournament for argentinia was Copa 2016 when he was in Goat-mode during the whole competition.

The WC final was unfair, argentinia had played 120 min against netherlands and had one day less time to recover than germany who could chill after 45min against brazil. By the way Di maria was injured.

Oh yeah I forgot how crucial Di Maria was in terms of running the midfield. Even then most of the fault lies with Higuian who had three clear cut chances to finish the ball, but choked.

Messigician

My president

Laporta: "When I was Barcelona's manager the only thing Real Madrid celebrated was the club's birthday."

Last edited:

Badger

Great pass that lead to the pen
Great pen
Set up Dembele for a great chance
Set up Griezmann for a good chance

Not THAT bad of a first half actually

Yeah the people blaming him are ridiculous, we could have been out of sight in the first half.

Messi983

Don't believe that for a moment. He wouldn't try so desperate to leave if he wouldn't have at least some kind of a pre-agreement with another team.

malvolio

City already sending out excuses because they know he's going to PSG? Bluemoon forum was going crazy last summer with all the rumours.

They'll be like "we weren't even interested in signing him..."

SmilerBam

How depressing it is that Messi probably will end his career,(or at least his european career) at one of those plastic clubs(Citeh or QSG).It makes me sick in the stomach,honestly.

Newcomer

Messi would be successful at City .

But the shit hole Manchester compared to Barcelona. His wife will be fuming

She will be fine when he will tell her the financial package they are offering. Otherwise, he could agree to be paid a mere 15-20 millions a year salary and have a lot more options for good lifestyle and place to live.

Newcomer

Don't believe that for a moment. He wouldn't try so desperate to leave if he wouldn't have at least some kind of a pre-agreement with another team.

True.

Everyone knows he was/is City bound.

No other club knew he was really going to leave. Even PSG entered the dance after it was made public which means City only were in the know.

Worst kept secret that.

Home of Barca Fans