Lionel Messi - v7

Messigician

If dembele scored his chances we would have

Gotten past Roma
Gotten past Liverpool
Gotten past PSG with a 2-0 lead

This closet Madird fan is doing just enough to start until he fucks off on a free soon costing us millions and millions and millions and millions

Daniele

I have replied countless times to that claim. I won't repeat myself again with long post. You are trivializing my and other people's position.
Messi is not the only problem, but is a big part of the problem.
Agree with @Richard. H above. All of the old guard needs to go now.

By the way, you only appear on Messi's thread just to defend him no matter what.
I bet you will be the first one to leave the forum once he gets transferred in the summer?

I simplified to fuel the debate.
And I'm getting the answers I was looking for from other users.

Apart from that;
in your post, you rely on falsehoods to make inferences about me.
You can easily check (there is a database) that I do not post messages just to "defend" Messi, but also in other threads (mostly on Messi, but it's obviously one of the hottest topics).

If this is the method you use to find the facts to build your arguments on...well, u're not very reliable.

We'll talk about my presence here on this forum when Messi leaves (ps: for me he won't leave this summer)

Richard.H

I simplified to fuel the debate.
And I'm getting the answers I was looking for from other users.

Apart from that;
in your post, you rely on falsehoods to make inferences about me.
You can easily check (there is a database) that I do not post messages just to "defend" Messi, but also in other threads (mostly on Messi, but it's obviously one of the hottest topics).

If this is the method you use to find the facts to build your arguments on...well, u're not very reliable.

We'll talk about my presence here on this forum when Messi leaves (ps: for me he won't leave this summer)

To be fair you are one of the biggest messi stans on this forum, and there's nothing wrong with that. It's just that you target the people giving logical criticism of Messi and basically saying, "Messi is a legend. don't you dare criticize him. you are ungrateful". I have never read a single post from you where it actually had some decent content. It's always some reactionary stance that you have and never a logical counterargument to what users are saying. It's always the same shit. "Messi is great even at 34" "Messi is better than the rest of the seniors, why don't you criticize them".

I have read your posts and yes you post in other threads. However, 90 % of everything you say is in some relation to Messi and to defend him with very surface level points.

Daniele

To be fair you are one of the biggest messi stans on this forum, and there's nothing wrong with that. It's just that you target the people giving logical criticism of Messi and basically saying, "Messi is a legend. don't you dare criticize him. you are ungrateful". I have never read a single post from you where it actually had some decent content. It's always some reactionary stance that you have and never a logical counterargument to what users are saying. It's always the same shit. "Messi is great even at 34" "Messi is better than the rest of the seniors, why don't you criticize them".

I have read your posts and yes you post in other threads. However, 90 % of everything you say is in some relation to Messi and to defend him with very surface level points.

Richard,
why shit?

this is not delicate from a guy like you, no no

raedkuwait

If dembele scored his chances we would have

Gotten past Roma
Gotten past Liverpool
Gotten past PSG with a 2-0 lead

This closet Madird fan is doing just enough to start until he fucks off on a free soon costing us millions and millions and millions and millions

If Suarez scored his chances we would have
Gotten past rome
Gotten past Liverpool

pregra

Great pass that lead to the pen
Great pen
Set up Dembele for a great chance
Set up Griezmann for a good chance

Not THAT bad of a first half actually

sickstar

Come on guys get real.
The biggest problem is center defense and RBs with two players coming back from injury. Especially pique. And PSG isn't granada. They aren't a club for accompanying practice with.
We're still holding on the first 45. But destroyed in the 2nd. I say, what was koeman thinking? It's still better with de jong and lenglet, and maybe mingueza on the right.

At least with that formation it could be just 1-2 lost and it wouldn't be surprising (never expect barca would pass PSG at current condition).

Last edited:

SmilerBam

We are shit man, but frame it properly. Shit for what? Messi played like shit in the first game, and Ansu Fati and Coutinho fucking dicked around Villareal with ease. 4-0 in the first half. Shit for CL knockouts =/= won't make top 4 in Spain ffs :lol:.

Maybe if Deportivo had Irureta at the help and a collection of players like Valeron, Luque, Fran, Tristan, and Valencia had Aimar, Lopez, Mendieta and so on.

La Liga ain't good enough to push a badly performing Barca or Madrid off CL places. And neither are CL groups, with likes of Ferencvarosi and Kiev. So, what this means... is :lol: get ready for a few more CL beatdowns in the next years. Because we'll find our way to meet the best in the world without having the team to go to war with them.

Our team will be probably pretty shit in the following years comparing to what we were.But i think we need the following ingredients to at least not embarass ourselves everytime we face a competent team:1.a hungry, young team with energy at least and 2.a very good manager.We can get through this rebuild phase relatively fine if our next president can assure the following conditions.Also no splashing money on the Griezzman's and Coutinho's of the world.

Giginho75

Always loved Leo.
He isn't the problem of Barca.

But I think he must focus only for Argentina.

No chance to win with Barca but, in my opinion, he doesn't need to play for City or Psg.

Givenchy

Always loved Leo.
He isn't the problem of Barca.

But I think he must focus only for Argentina.

No chance to win with Barca but, in my opinion, he doesn't need to play for City or Psg.

come on man, not this Argentina shit again. They will fail miserably as usual.. that WC final vs Germany was his chance internationally

I've lost count the amount of times I tuned in to watch Argentina because of Messi. its let down after let down

xxxxxx

Man City will not go for Messi. More likely to try get Haaland.

They can easily get both. Haaland won't be on that big of a salary.... maybe 175k to 200k a week. Messi will be free, so they'll only have to cover his salary, which won't be anywhere close to what it was with us. They can also sell certain players like Mahrez and Zinchenko, so that'll help towards getting Haaland and Messi. They could also try and get in Alaba, which will also be a free transfer. I doubt he'd want any more than 250k a week. If Aguero leaves, that'll free up another 250k a week..... but I think Aguero will stay another 2 years on a lower salary.

If they sell Mahrez for roughly 40m to 50m, that will cover Messi's signing-on fee and salary for the year (Mahrez is on roughly 150k a week). They could then sell Zinchenko for a decent price, so that could cover Alaba's signing-on fee and salary. The only thing they have to worry about is Haaland, but I think they could manage it. Even if they don't get Haaland in the summer, he has a release clause of 70m euros in 2022. So, realistically, they would only have to spend money on Haaland.

It's not impossible for them to get both Messi and Haaland. It wouldn't affect them that much in regards to the FFP.... especially if they sell certain players.

Last edited:

olivis

I'm happy Ronaldo had another useless performance otherwise his fans would have been unbearable following Messi's performance Tuesday

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
What are his plans, though? He clearly wants to play the next WC, but the only way he gets out of here is if there's another team dumb enough to see he's not finished... I doubt he wants to go to another team to sit on the bench, so Barcelona is the only place he has a guaranteed starting spot, because in all seriousness he is not going to make any top team any better right now...

olivis

I think there are still some plastic teams who want to legitimise themselves by adding a true legend to their team.

City and PSG are still considered ugly plastic clubs and for them adding Messi will create a huge following and maybe people then start taking them slightly seriously

Home of Barca Fans