Keirrison

M.L. King

The Preacher
Ok, we are apparently very close to signing Keirrison. His manager has reportedly arrived in Barcelona to seal the deal. Rumours has it that we could use him in the deal for Villa. Namely, we could sell Keirrison in the package for Villa. But, I'd prefer Keirrison stayed in Barca, or at least that we loan him out.

John Antonio Bilboa

Howard Roark laughed
Ok, we are apparently very close to signing Keirrison. His manager has reportedly arrived in Barcelona to seal the deal. Rumours has it that we could use him in the deal for Villa. Namely, we could sell Keirrison in the package for Villa. But, I'd prefer Keirrison stayed in Barca, or at least that we loan him out.

Rumor has or goal.com has it.

JALJM

i don't see how it's any different from what Madrid were trying to do with Negredo.

Anybody know the official rule (if there is one)?

ZenI

Professor Balthazar

Wait, we buy Keirrison and than include him in the Villa deal? That sounds really, really, really strange. I could even go as far as saying that's the strangest thing I've heard for a long time.

S

ScelestusVerispellis

According to sport we won't sell him.

He's going to be loaned out for a season or two. If he can lower the price for Villa than it's a good deal.

It would be stupid to sell him to Valencia though. From what I've seen he is quite similar to Villa. His technique is probably better than Villa's but he needs few more years in a smaller club before he can step up a level.

beef-supreme

Wait, we buy Keirrison and than include him in the Villa deal? That sounds really, really, really strange. I could even go as far as saying that's the strangest thing I've heard for a long time.

Not really - we did the same thing to Henrique except we didn't include him in a player-exchange deal. This is said assuming that we won't sell Keirrison but rather just loan him out. Would be interesting to see how he adapts and develops, and have the chance to call him back once Thierry ends his Barca career.

Home of Barca Fans