Keirrison

Evil

Shabazz
Yea, I read that at goal.garbage this morning, please God let them be right just this one time :0ca3d102e4d127f26d4

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I think we should get him and loan him to some other team... Even though I haven't seen much of him, personally I prefer Bojan getting more opportunities...

L

leonardonadai

Hi. I'm a brazilian and a Palmeiras supporter.
Keirrison is an awesome player. I think won't finish the year at Palmeiras. Soon an European Team will buy him.
I see Keirrison, Alexandre Pato, Robinho and Neymar as the future of SELENIKE(Seleção Brasileira).
But at the latest games, Keirrison is different. I think that the speculation for a transference is confusing his mind. But he still a great player.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Hi. I'm a brazilian and a Palmeiras supporter.
Keirrison is an awesome player. I think won't finish the year at Palmeiras. Soon an European Team will buy him.
I see Keirrison, Alexandre Pato, Robinho and Neymar as the future of SELENIKE(Seleção Brasileira).
But at the latest games, Keirrison is different. I think that the speculation for a transference is confusing his mind. But he still a great player.

Welcome to the forum and thanx for the info!

Zqa-

Yeah, thx, and welcome. Hope you stick around to give us more info on the young fella..

But, ehm.. I read that all parties refeused/rejected (can't find the right word) any kind of contact between Barca and Keirrison..

maz

I walk the line
Thanks for the information leonardo..hope u stay on the site. I love hearing a brazilian's point of view about football!

C

Culer10

I think that this guy is what we need! I don't know much about him only seen several videos on Youtube but anyway i like his style of playing and stats he's got 16 goals in 16 games it is crazy. Today Palmeiras play against OESTE and most likely palmeiras will win so i am going to watch this game just to know who is this guy and what he can do. Hope he scores a goal :D

If eto'o leaves and most likely he will. Keirrison can be our center forward.

Anyway i hope we can buy him. He is my favourite.

C

Culer10

At the moment i am watching EOS vs Palmeiras and Keirrison plays very well. Waiting for his goal.

Evil

Shabazz
He is definatley a prospect for the future, but if Eto'o stays then there's no use bringing in any CF .. because wasting such a talent on the bench will really be shameful, plus if anyone has to cover up for Eto'o then it should be Bojan who's been getting very limited chances. If we must make a move on Keirrison, then we should buy him and immediatley loan him out to a decent European club just like we did for Henrique.

Home of Barca Fans