Juvenil A

KhaledBarca

im excited to watch them. I really hope Dongou doesn't bust out like Etock did in Juvenil A. i thought Ebwelle and Moussima were also supposed to be Juvenil A

Ebwelle didn't yet turn 16! so he has time... playing for Juvenil B now, would be gd for him! maybe next season he can play for Juvenil A!

Moussimo & Babunski are still 17! so they also have time...

Pol Calvet are Quesada are ahead of them for now..

So let's wait for next season & see...

GD Luck for La Masia players.. especially Juvenil A that will play in Champions league U-19 starting on 31 August!

Tonykross

Khaledbarca, do you know where the following players are ? Ateba Zebaze and fils paul tine tina ? Gael Etock was announced to be signed by Chelsea but there is nothing official yet

funsize1984

yea, I heard he was signed by Chelsea and then loaned out immediately to Sporting Lisbon in Portugal. But I have yet to see anything official on it

VincevvZ

my coach was there and told us everything about it haha, im a psv supporter so great to see them play in eindhoven, real stupid i didnt go see it. its just 7km away..

funsize1984

isn't Grimaldo like 15? wow. Already in Juvenil A? that's fantastic. I heard Dongou got called up to play with Barca B tonight for the catalan cup semifinal

SamperFCB

The Juvenil A won today their match against AEC Manlleu with 0-3. Goals from: Edu Campabadal ('24), Miguel Angel ('39) and David Babunski ('85). They are at this moment only 3 points behind leader Espanyol. Espanyol has got 47 points and our Juvenil A has got 44 points.

This was their starting line up: Bañuz; Edu, Bagnack, Ayala, Grimaldo; Pol, Samper, Patri; Angel, Dongou, Herrera.

Home of Barca Fans