Juvenil A

Tonykross

It's not yet official as to the players to be promoted from Juvenile A to Barca B. nothing has been said about it on the FC Barcelona website.

Onyi

Well, in the future, we can expect more of them to look for glory elsewhere now that the Cesc deal is about to be sealed. :p

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Why so sad? It's a good deal for everyone except Chelsea. Etock has no future in Barca mainly because of the much more talented Dongou, and now his chances of making it have improved.

funsize1984

Why so sad? It's a good deal for everyone except Chelsea. Etock has no future in Barca mainly because of the much more talented Dongou, and now his chances of making it have improved.
I agree with you. I'm happy for Etock to get more playtime elsewhere. But I think we all knew he wasn't going to make it at Barca. Dongou is way better in my opinion, and I believe 2 years younger than him.

SwiftGuyver

most La Masia kids won't make it at Barca, that's the sad reality...

as long as we keep the best (Deulofeu, Rafinha, Espinosa, Sergi Gomez, Dongou, Samper etc etc etc...) it's all good...

Barcafan 2304

most La Masia kids won't make it at Barca, that's the sad reality...

as long as we keep the best (Deulofeu, Rafinha, Espinosa, Sergi Gomez, Dongou, Samper etc etc etc...) it's all good...

Yeah. Got to trust that Etock was not considered as talented or as promising as the likes of the above

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
The squad for the next season has been announced.
With the reservation that a few more players might arrive, these 19 players will according to the official site form the Juvenil A of 2011-2012:

Goalkeepers: Miguel Bañuz y Sergi Tienda
Defenders: Edu Campabadal, Carlos Julio Martínez, Bako, Macky Bagnack, Brian Olivan y Alejandro Grimaldo
Midfielders: Pol Calvet, Patri Gabarrón, Nando Quesada, Jordi Quintillà, Miguel Ángel Sainz
Attackers: Ernesto Cornejo, Armand Ella, Cristian Herrera, Jean Marie Dongou y Alex Moreno

Add to this Rafa and Deulofeu who will alternate with Barca B.

The biggest surprise to me is that David Babunski isn't promoted... but the competition is fierce.

Pre-season will begin the first of August.

http://www.fcbarcelona.cat/web/cast..._base/temporada11-12/07/21/n110721118493.html

funsize1984

im excited to watch them. I really hope Dongou doesn't bust out like Etock did in Juvenil A. i thought Ebwelle and Moussima were also supposed to be Juvenil A

Tonykross

Dongou is already playing for Juvenile A and was the best striker in that team scored the most goals more than Doulefeu and Rafinhna

Home of Barca Fans