Javier Hernandez (Chicharito)

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Noone's saying he's the best in the world, what i said is he could be the best in the world, just as a lot of Premier League based players could be one day and what do you mean FINALLY there's a quality player in the Premier League? :tea: Doesn't English teams prove it every season that they have the best players in the world in the Champions League? As i said before leave shitty corrupt politics and the ballon d'ors to the FIFA and UEFA, we don't need that shit, the Premier League prove it on the pitch where it matters. You only have to look again this season Premier league teams having to face each other and knock each other out because noone else can do it, Premier Legaue shows it's stength week in week out because you have the likes of Gerrard/Suraez/Tevez/Balotteli/David Silva/Yaya Toure etc playing in the league without playing Champions League football and the Blackburns trying to sign the Ronaldihno's of the world and the likes of Aston Villa signing players for £20+ million, this is why the Premier League is the best unlike Messi making a name for himself playing fishing villages/islands and seaside resorts every week :lol:

As for the other English club going out i remind you Barcelona only went through because Arsenal went down to 10 men (Barcelona in beating English club via 12th man shocker :rolleyes:), infact i say 10 men, more like 13 vs 9 with sniggering 'boy from Barcelona' :rolleyes: Cesc backhealing to Messi

ru5paa.png

Before that happened with 30mins left Arsenal was winning, the false pretender Barcelona will get what's coming to them soon enough though in the final via the god of gods and the world's greatest club UNITED :worthy: United greatest club in history once we reach 3 finals in 4 *nods* :smartass: and i won't be happy unless it's controversial as possible, i'm talking Gary Neville wacking a Beach ball

garynevilleballoon.gif

Rooney scoring and shouting a few f-u's the camera afterwards :attachment:

I feel like every word I read I lose faith in humanity more and more. Reading this has made my appreciation for Justin Bieber and Rebecca Black increase. May God have mercy on your soul.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Finally there's a quality player playing in England and they immediately start calling him the 'best player in the world' It's no surprise really though, they have 'best player in the world's for eternity now, the likes of Lampard, Gerrard, Rooney, Walcott, Bale, etc have all been that at least once in their lives!!

I really pity the likes of Hernandez, Modric, Jack-The Ripper, etc playing in England

lol @ finally. Come on Estel. I dont agree with OhYeahReally at all. Messi is undoubtedly the best player in the world, no matter who he hasnt scored against. People forge Ronaldo has a fair few bogey teams.

1 Goal against Liverpool.
1 Goal Against Chelsea
0 Goals Against Barca (For Madrid and United)

Not to mention his average National Team performances, escpecially since Deco lost it.

But to suggest that Hernandez is the first quality player in the league is ridiculous.

V

Valon

That troll was banned.

On topic: Javier Hernandez is awesome, you could see it in the WC that SAF had bought a great upcoming player.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
lol @ finally. Come on Estel. I dont agree with OhYeahReally at all. Messi is undoubtedly the best player in the world, no matter who he hasnt scored against. People forge Ronaldo has a fair few bogey teams.

1 Goal Against Chelsea

Not to mention his average National Team performances, escpecially since Deco lost it.

But to suggest that Hernandez is the first quality player in the league is ridiculous.

:lol: that was just to wind him up a little :p

I like players like Modric, Nasri, RvP(when fit and not whining), Jack - The Ripper, Rooney, Giggs, Scholes, Anderson(I think he'll be huge in the future), Suarez, Carroll, Silva, The Yaya, Essien, etc.

Snake

Future Real Madrid player.

I hope not :(

1 Goal Against Chelsea

on the other hand Javier Hernandez in a matter of months:

1 vs Barcelona (with his former club)
1 vs Italy
1 vs France
1 vs Argentina
1 vs Spain
1 vs Chelsea
1 vs Liverpool
1 vs Valencia

It's safe to say all those teams are world class or near, and he performs rather well with the National Team

I see what you're saying. But if he keeps like this he just might be considered among the best in a year or two.

Snake

Scored the 1st goal vs Chelsea today. 18 goals already for him this season... he's the real deal.

Last edited:

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
was stunned by his performance. he's just in the right place at the right time.

can't believe that first goal of his was offside. would've had 2 today.

what a player.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Giggs, though, was the real star of the match...Although Chicharito found the back of the net twice - once just narrowly offside

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
This kid is the real deal, the butter and the icing on the cake. Little fucker isn't only good at scoring but is pretty strong too. I love his attitude, he is mad confident.

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
I love him so much...Great little player and he says he can see himself at United for the rest of his carear, hope that's the case because he;'ll always be a real top class goalscorer, his movement is jsut so good that he is always in the right place at the right time...absolute steal of the season too at 6 million

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
Lol watch him go to Madrid lol....
Nice goal today... Now just needs to score against arsenal and I'll be extremely happy!!berbatov must hate him huh lol

Home of Barca Fans