Javier Hernandez (Chicharito)

O

OhYeahReally

Can see him being at United for the biggest part of his career.

You can see how much he loves the club kissing the badge everytime he scores and already said in an interview that United are the biggest club in the world and he will be staying here for the next 10 years and beyond.

How can anyone not love this kid though, wouldn't take any striker in the world over him at the moment and i literally mean ANY - If your team needed a goal and you could pick any striker in the world on your team to try and get it for you and id take Hernandez over Eto'o/Villa/Drogba (anyone).

Future Ballon d'or winner.

O

OhYeahReally

:lol:

Future PL/CL top scorer, yes.

What's with the retard laughing face?

If he did all that wouldn't that make him Ballon d or winner or put him in good stead?

Champions League being the world's greatest competition and Premier League being the best league in the world and not only that him banging them in every time he plays for Mexico, what more would he need to do?

If he infulences United winning the Champions League (maybe even the treble), scoring in the final he may even win it this season, who could stop him if United win the double? Only other United player could.

O

OhYeahReally

When was the last time a pure goalscorer won the Ballon D'or?

Brazilian Ronaldo, been noone even close to him since he last won it though, but thoughout football history there's been more strikers winning this award than any other position since the name of the game is putting the ball in the net, so the people who do that (rightfully so) get the most arse kissing and with stats like 13 shots - 11 goals at only 22 years old in his first season in the Premier League means United have something potentially pretty damn special on their hands and someone posting this

^^

Face is really the face of a hater when metioning one of the best young talents and ballon d'or together in the future.

Right now though (never mind the future), name me a more lethal striker in world football than Hernandez and a striker you'd pick over him (hand on heart) if your team needed a goal?

Last edited:

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
By pure goalscorers I meant strikers that are great goal scorers but don't have a very well rounded game. Players like Inzaghi, Crespo and Diego Milito to name just a few are great goal scorers but their overall game isn't good enough for Ballon D'or. From what I've observed the kid is guaranteed goals but his overall game isn't that impressive. He has a chance but I think it's pretty unlikely that he'll win a Ballon D'or. We'll see.

O

OhYeahReally

Overall game isn't impressive? Are you for real? :blind: He scores goals fantastic or predatory, he's good on the ball, fast as fuck and his movement is the best i've ever seen in a striker.

The guys potential is insane and he is insane right now just as you are in another way for saying that :facepalm:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Brazilian Ronaldo, been noone even close to him since he last won it though, but thoughout football history there's been more strikers winning this award than any other position since the name of the game is putting the ball in the net, so the people who do that (rightfully so) get the most arse kissing and with stats like 13 shots - 11 goals at only 22 years old in his first season in the Premier League means United have something potentially pretty damn special on their hands and someone posting this

the kid is a phenomenal goalscorer and orthodox forward, but let's not pretend he has anything like the all-around game that Ronaldo had back in the day.

^^

Face is really the face of a hater when metioning one of the best young talents and ballon d'or together in the future.

Right now though (never mind the future), name me a more lethal striker in world football than Hernandez and a striker you'd pick over him (hand on heart) if your team needed a goal?

Lionel Messi.

and regarding any future Ballon d'Or's: for a good few years yet it's highly likely that Messi will not only outplay Hernandez, but he will outscore him as well.

I'm a huge fan of Chico, I think he's brilliant, but he doesn't have the kind of game to win the Ballon d'Or ahead of Messi, unless Messi hits a massive slump in form (along with a bunch of other top players). and yes that includes a scenario where Chico scores the crucial goals to win a treble for United, coz guess what? Diego Milito scored all 4 of Inter's treble winning goals and he didn't even make the shortlist.

iookram

Chicharito and the other young talents could only win the Ballon d'Or when Messi starts to decline(TOUCH WOOD).

O

OhYeahReally

One thing Hernandez and any Premier League based player has going against them is they play their trade in England and we all know how much FIFA and UEFA hate English football.

Messi may well outscore Hernandez every season, but that doesn't do justice on the league they play in does it hence why Barcelona and Madrid average 3 and 4 goals every game, why Spanish clubs can field the same 11 every week and why the likes of Ronaldo and Messi have silly goal ratios of scoring more goals than they play in, don't get me wrong Barcelona are a fanastic side but play in a piss poor league, you only have to look at La Liga striking to see the problems Spain has.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
One thing Hernandez and any Premier League based player has going against them is they play their trade in England and we all know how much FIFA and UEFA hate English football.

Messi may well outscore Hernandez every season, but that doesn't do justice on the league they play in does it hence why Barcelona and Madrid average 3 and 4 goals every game, why Spanish clubs can field the same 11 every week and why the likes of Ronaldo and Messi have silly goal ratios of scoring more goals than they play in, don't get me wrong Barcelona are a fanastic side but play in a piss poor league, you only have to look at La Liga striking to see the problems Spain has.

In the World Cup, Forlan scored five goals, Villa scored five goals, and Higuain scored four goals. All three play in La Liga.
Drogba scored one goal, Rooney scored none, Torres scored none. All three play in EPL.

Okay...

gingerless

how many goals did ronaldo score when he was with man u again? yeah what a joke league :rolleyes:

anyway, don't start this league debate again lol

Home of Barca Fans