Ibra in or out?

You want ibra to stay and prove him self this season or Leave and get the cash ?

• Yes i would give him another chance

Votes: 16 53.3%
  • No he needs to leave and we need the money and i would replace him with ...

Votes: 14 46.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mike2334a

Would you give ibra another chance to prove him self and to shut his agents big mouth for another season or just sell him to Milan and get the cash? If sell then who would be your possible replacement ?

To be i would love to give ibra another chance and hopefully he'll prove him self cuz we would probably need to get back in the transfer market to find another replacement that would be cheap and wouldnt mid sharing minutes with Bojan and Jeffren.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He refuses to celebrate with the squad, probably because he was benched after HT and the season hasn't even started.
Worst transfer in Barca history, we need to remove him.

Armando929

I say "in!"... Our squad is rather thin if he goes.

As much money as was spent on him, give him another chance.

S

Super Pippo

Ibra is an amazing player, and so important to Barca, really its very important you keep him, essential infact.

Messi__10

Let him go, he is a difficult character with a huge salary and his behaviour can cause problems in the squad... If we sell him I want Llorente!!! A spanish striker that is also big and can score with the head (unlike ibra) and he's younger then ibra + won't ask so much salary

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
You don't let someone who shits in your sink live in your house. Even if your landlord is kind of an asshole and you understand why he's doing it, he's still shitting in your sink.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
You don't let someone who shits in your sink live in your house. Even if your landlord is kind of an asshole and you understand why he's doing it, he's still shitting in your sink.

wtf :lol:

never liked the transfer but was willing to except it as his skill is amazing but his agent and his ego got in the way

Pepe Silvia

Too much drama. Let him go. If you can't tell your agent, your AGENT, to shut up then you obviously want him to be speaking down to your boss and club. Fuck that.

Home of Barca Fans