Hansi Flick

Hansi Flick - how do we rate him?

• Total voters

FC B

I mean I support him like every other coach, at least at first and hope he'll do just fine, also hoping for Klopp one day, why not? :lol:

Porque

Laporta's initial number 1 pick.

So looking back, was Lewy for Xavi or was it for Pini, and this was the initial plan :eek:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Laporta's initial number 1 pick.

So looking back, was Lewy for Xavi or was it for Pini, and this was the initial plan :eek:

Think Nagelsmann was his number 1 pick but Bayern hired him during the elections campaign, then he pivoted to Flick who had already committed to the German NT.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Personally I think this is how it went down. Barcelona from the start were considering sacking Xavi if Hansi Flick agreed with their terms. Xavi heard this and he simply felt it would make it look more respectful for both parties and he said he was going to quit. However when they got in contact with Flick and they couldn’t agree the wages he demanded. Laporta as much as him and Deco didn’t agree with Xavi’s methods, staff choices and wording, they then took a U turn and asked Xavi to reconsider as Flick was pretty much only option he would replace Xavi with but they didn’t make agreement. Xavi after weeks seen they stalled with Flick and there didn’t seem to be any other meet up with Flick so he agreed with Laporta he would stay. Then a couple weeks after that Flick called Laporta/Deco and said okay we can renegotiate, he basically agreed he would accept a 1 year contract with optional 1 year added and low wages. Laporta was in heaven and as super mean and disrespectful he would look in the papers and tv news, he wasn’t going to turn town Flick after his previous firm belief he was the right manager during previous meeting.

As much as some people think Laporta was just trying to make Xavi feel bad, it likely wasn’t like this and my story is 95% how it went down :lol::lol::lol:

Birdy

He's not a bad coach, but he really lacks charisma. He puts me to sleep. I think a coach that has such a boring personality can end very badly in a club like Barcelona, where the players aren't the most professional athletes around to put it mildly.
LOOOL
Says the guy who was licking XAvi balls week in week out

No, you don't know his personality and talking out of your arse again
Even If he doesn't have charisma, I could not care less.
Xavi had plenty of 'charisma' in giving nice lectures and pitches, but he was an imbecile in making his team play actual football

KingLeo10

LOOOL
Says the guy who was licking XAvi balls week in week out

No, you don't know his personality and talking out of your arse again
Even If he doesn't have charisma, I could not care less.
Xavi had plenty of 'charisma' in giving nice lectures and pitches, but he was an imbecile in making his team play actual football
How about you stop frothing about Xavi and give us your verdict on the expectations from Flick?

I want this on record so we can revisit your prediction in 6 months time :lol:

Birdy

How about you stop frothing about Xavi and give us your verdict on the expectations from Flick?

I want this on record so we can revisit your prediction in 6 months time :lol:

Like you ever do that with any coach or player, so on what grounds you expect me to do that?

Home of Barca Fans