Hansi Flick

Hansi Flick - how do we rate him?

• Total voters

Messigician

“ Lewandowski is a key player for Flick, he is also interested in reuniting with Kimmich, and Thiago”
@El National

If the hunger strike doesn’t kill me Bumsi’s transfers will

vegitot

And they did. I was never the biggest Xavi fan, but I will give him this. We're still not the most intense side in European football, but we are in MUCH better shape than we were before him.
There are a lot complains about team's intensity... Samething about Koeman before. It is a full cycle.

El Barcelona

I'm happy that we get a new coach with new ideas, the team was in need for it but all the circus around it is really sad for Xavi. With all his flaws this is not what he deserved. Also finally someone that has nothing to do with Barça, hope he can bring some fresh air. I was in favour for him compared to all the other names (realistic) in the media, didn't followed his German NT stint but I really liked his Bayern one. It's going to be an interesting summer and season for sure.

Porque

Looks like he'll sign a 2-year contract after all and he'll bring two assistants with him that are not determined yet. De La Fuente will stay as a GK coach (they must really like him, he survived like 5-6 coaching changes) and club will bring a physical trainer who will be Spanish. Could be that guy (forgot the name but IIRC he was part of Conte's staff in the past) that was rumoured to join Xavi's staff few weeks ago.

So basically nothing will change. Why bring a foreign coach who doesn't even have his own staff and let him work with someone he doesn't know?

Tbf new managers usually maintain a number of the staff.
You can see Bayer Leverkusen and how many that Xabi inherited are still there.

serghei

I'm happy that we get a new coach with new ideas, the team was in need for it but all the circus around it is really sad for Xavi. With all his flaws this is not what he deserved. Also finally someone that has nothing to do with Barça, hope he can bring some fresh air. I was in favour for him compared to all the other names (realistic) in the media, didn't followed his German NT stint but I really liked his Bayern one. It's going to be an interesting summer and season for sure.

I don't think so. The club is too sensitive in this type of things.

For me it's a good break at a good time. Laporta and Xavi clearly made a mistake when they agreed to continue since they clearly don't see eye to eye going into next season, so a clean break is best. They corrected an error.

Laporta is the president, his opinion and vision come first.

FC B

I don't think so. The club is too sensitive in this type of things.

For me it's a good break at a good time. Laporta and Xavi clearly made a mistake when they agreed to continue since they clearly don't see eye to eye going into next season, so a clean break is best. They corrected an error.

Laporta is the president, his opinion and vision come first.

Just for Laporta to make aven a bigger error in signing Hansi Flick.

Home of Barca Fans