Gerard Deulofeu

Trickykid

612435836.gif

yeswecan

I don't care if he could go past 4 or 5 opponent players , he should have passed the ball quicker to prove he is no longer an inexperienced player.

Trickykid

I don't care if he could go past 4 or 5 opponent players , he should have passed the ball quicker to prove he is no longer an inexperienced player.

Oh please. Even though he does try these one man shows far too often, a feat like this doesn't prove you're an inexperienced player. If that was the case, go yell at Messi too.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Overall, a bit too selfish tonight perhaps...This time last season, Tello was showing his workrate and danger from out wide...This time around, Deulofeu seems more inclined to grab the limelight rather than think about the team

He's going to get better at everything but not much has changed me from continuing to believe him a selfish player

Maria

Overall, a bit too selfish tonight perhaps...

What stroke me is that Grimaldo is 2 years younger and he's in a better physical shape..in the second half especially it was like watching Messi last year in the Supercup, against RM.

This time last season, Tello was showing his workrate and danger from out wide...This time around, Deulofeu seems more inclined to grab the limelight rather than think about the team

I think you're overreacting a bit here..first of all Tello is 2years and a half older then Deulofeu. Second Tello could only dream to have Deulo's dribbling skills and third Gerard scored in his first season with Barca B as many goals as Tello, in less app.

He's going to get better at everything but not much has changed me from continuing to believe him a selfish player

With a coach like Pep or Luis Enrique I think that he would have improved immensely..but right now I'm starting to lose any hope. :(
And it's a pitty because he has the talent required to be a player for the first team.

VenusA

there is no Video for Grimaldo and Jerard deulfeu Skills for the UERO UN20 ?????
,, are the doing a bad UERO :(
they are the most player talented in La masia ???

Trickykid

Jese scored a nice hat-trick. Bah, Real Madrid.

It's not like we'll need to worry about Real Madrid suddenly starting to emmulate Barca, and bring talented youngsters into the squad though. Nah, Jese will most likely end up at Getafe or something within a few years.
All thanks to Mou...

BigBarcaBoy

The boy has tremendous talent but needs to be more aware at times, as for Jese I'm sure Moaninho will probably boot him out for scoring against Portugal.

Home of Barca Fans