Gerard Deulofeu

Lucas_1993

How rated is Dongou? Is he seriously rated higher than Gerard? I know Dongou was impressive in the next gen series but I thought Gerard and Thiago's younger brother are the next big thimgs from the youth/ La Masia

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
How rated is Dongou? Is he seriously rated higher than Gerard? I know Dongou was impressive in the next gen series but I thought Gerard and Thiago's younger brother are the next big thimgs from the youth/ La Masia

The three are probably the most talented players in Barca B, but they're very different players which make direct comparisons tougher. Since Dongou hasn't played much competitive adult football he's especially tricky to assess. He's scored a bucket load of goals for the youth teams, but that's usually the case with most young strikers in top teams.

Rafinha is also very talented, but his passing and movement hasn't impressed me. He might be better used as a false nine, because he showed great composure during the first half of the season. Since then his performances haven't been as good. Some rate(d) him higher than Thiago, but as he's said himself he's not really an artistic player with great technique but rather someone who works hard. And his attitude is one of his main virtues.

As for Gerard he differs from the others in many ways. He's gifted with a great physique (his acceleration is incredible), and he's more of an expressionist. He seems to love being in the spotlight. His attitude hasn't been the best: his body language, egotism and lack of work effort have all drawn comparisons to Cristiano Ronaldo (this and them playing similarly). Unlike Rafinha he's improved massively during the second half of the season, scoring many goals and even pressuring opponents. It's great news, and many of us have been worried about whether he could do it or not.

XaviMessiGirl

Av1XiF5CEAANA3z.jpg

Yugi

can´t wait to see him in EURO U19 starting tomorrow, he is more matured and i feel like noone has a chance this year because they already had no chance last year

XaviMessiGirl

can´t wait to see him in EURO U19 starting tomorrow, he is more matured and i feel like noone has a chance this year because they already had no chance last year

Totally forgot about that :D And I was all getting sad because I thought there was no football for the next month and a half.

Hope he does well, Grimaldo too if he gets a shot.

ivan22

damn, eurosport is only showing serbia - france and estonia - portugal here :(

I want to record it and rewatch it later.

Home of Barca Fans