Gareth Bale

B

BrianSwan

Gareth fail simply cant play football. He kicks the ball in front of him and outrun the opponent. Thats the only thing "spectacular"about him.

Gareth-Bale-Real-Madrid-v-011.jpg

Hamzah

High Definition Member
He was exaggerating but I think he's trying to say he doesn't have a football brain, but just relies on physical attributes. He has a lot to learn about the subtleties of positional play and passing.

onzeXI

48 goals in in last 88 games over 2 seasons and he is 24 years old. Such a limited player. Too bad there aren't more limited players in the world with that kind of production.
:xavi:

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
48 goals in in last 88 games over 2 seasons and he is 24 years old. Such a limited player. Too bad there aren't more limited players in the world with that kind of production.
:xavi:

put him in a system like Barca and he wont have half of that in 100 games

Beast

The Observer
Been shit. Time and time again looks completely out of place against decent opposition.

What the hell happened to you BG ?! Never seen you been posting shit since we first met on a forum?! Either that or you are enjoying life as a troll
Dortmund, Bayern , Barcelona,, Atletico, Juve , Seville etc two of his goals were the decisive winning goals in two cup finals .... that's special alone for someone in his first season and with the entire world waiting for him to fail to laugh on his price tag needless to mention the weight on his shoulder ... so many players never made similar impact or success
Double digits assists and goals , whenever Ronaldo missed game Bale was there to deliver

V

voodoomaster

The point is not that bale is such a terrible player who dosent enjoy any success at real Madrid. He has been decent. It is of course ridicules though to credit him for the wins against Bayern and atletico. One person won those matches, and his name is ramos. When he scored the 1-1 goal against atletico it was pretty much over. I turned off the tv at least, atletico dosent have the squad to stand 120 min against real in the seasons last match. Sevilla? Yeah, world class....

Many people think bale is a fantastic player with great abilities, I think he is boring as F. Why? Because he cant handle a football. He can run and shoot, but that dosent do it for me. I want brilliant "midgets" like iniesta and messi. And neymar for that matter. They can drible, have vision, show amazing ball controll - things related to handle a ball. I dont care much for players that is at their best without the ball(see running).

H

Haruko The Goon

He was exaggerating but I think he's trying to say he doesn't have a football brain, but just relies on physical attributes. He has a lot to learn about the subtleties of positional play and passing.

Why is that a bad thing? I always read that sort of post on here?

Why not have 1 2 or even 3 players that are physical beasts... It's not a bad thing to have.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
The point is not that bale is such a terrible player who dosent enjoy any success at real Madrid. He has been decent. It is of course ridicules though to credit him for the wins against Bayern and atletico. One person won those matches, and his name is ramos. When he scored the 1-1 goal against atletico it was pretty much over. I turned off the tv at least, atletico dosent have the squad to stand 120 min against real in the seasons last match. Sevilla? Yeah, world class....

Many people think bale is a fantastic player with great abilities, I think he is boring as F. Why? Because he cant handle a football. He can run and shoot, but that dosent do it for me. I want brilliant "midgets" like iniesta and messi. And neymar for that matter. They can drible, have vision, show amazing ball controll - things related to handle a ball. I dont care much for players that is at their best without the ball(see running).

I'm on your side on this one. I don't think he's fantastic at all, but oh so powerful, fast and decisive. He has taken 'kick and run' to a new level, to a 100M level. But sometimes we can pass the ball around in absurdum, just sometimes I wish we had a player like Bale :lol:

B

BrianSwan

Bale 24 games, 13 goals 12 assists
Neymar 24 games, 9 goals, 8 assists

Bale wins...

@ Bale in 'big games'.

This season

Goal vs Dortmund
Goal vs Juventus

Last season

Two Goals vs Scotland with 1 in injury time (Wales win)
Two Goals vs West Ham with 1 in injury time (Spurs win)
Two Goals vs Lyon with 1 in injury time (Spurs win)
Goal vs Man United
Goal vs Man City
Goal vs Arsenal Home and Away
Goal vs Southampton last 5 minutes (Spurs win 1-0)
Goal vs Sunderland last 5 mins (Spurs win 1-0)
+ Countless other games Bale's goal decided game

Bale is as clutch as it comes, he will prove it when he gets more responsibility.

lol @ when people questioned Bale in big games. Bale is most clutch player in the world!

Home of Barca Fans