Gareth Bale

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
If he stays at Real for the rest of his career and repeats this season he'll be well worth it, let alone if he improves.

Considering the inflated transfer market prices. By the end of his career, people will be like, "100M Euros? LOL. Peanuts." It's sad that transfer prices are getting so high though.

H

Haruko The Goon

Should have listened to me. To get somebody that physically strong, with such pace, and amazing at dribbling will also be a seriously dangerous player.

Knows how to strike a ball quite well too ;)

H

Haruko The Goon

Bale on the LW? surly that would work out...

Actually, because Messi is the best ever, you accomodate the team and formation to suit his needs. If that's the case, what formation do you need to play to get the best out of LM?

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Bale likes space to run into we don't really get that, because we have the ball so much. Even Neymar struggles from this a little bit so with bale it would the same but even more.

Formation wise yeah he'd fit into one of the wingers positions but not playing style wise.

Edit... Also he isn't a Good dribbler, he just hits then ball ahead and runs after it. A dribbler works in tight spaces like Messi, di Maria, iniesta etc.

Last edited:
H

Haruko The Goon

Bale likes space to run into we don't really get that, because we have the ball so much. Even Neymar struggles from this a little bit so with bale it would the same but even more.

Formation wise yeah he'd fit into one of the wingers positions but not playing style wise.

Edit... Also he isn't a Good dribbler, he just hits then ball ahead and runs after it. A dribbler works in tight spaces like Messi, di Maria, iniesta etc.

Okay fairplay. Not a good technical dribbler, but knows how to leave a full back for dead given the space.

Perhaps Barca could change their style?

Hamzah

High Definition Member
It's hypothetical. Also I don't think I changing the style is possible. Too many people would be against it. We had less posession than Rayo in one match this season and even though we won 4-0 people were pissed.

Home of Barca Fans