Fernando Torres

barca96

Dont know,Torres's positioning was great in the both matches he started but he only lacked a goal and a goal can get the best out of him,I dont think that Silva or Navas will improve the team more than Torres,remmember that David Villa scored his 3 goals and assisted another one while he was playing on the left side of attack.

that was my argument too.
his positioning is there. jsut lack the touch, which he will get back after some playing time.
but now its high time to bench him and bring him on the 2nd half. he will be more motivated i guess.
villa as CF from now on. but then the swiss match didnt go so well.

dalitis8

Banned
I agree with the comments made by numerous members here....Torres(however much I admire the guy) will be better off benched,Llorrente in and then come on as second half sub,where he will be facing tiring defenders.

He is clearly at below 60%

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Single way ticket and no internet access for you there then. You have Torres and we are freed of your Torresmania!

Lindsay is far from being a blinded fangirl.
Here is her comment on Torres last night:
Sigh... another abysmal performance.

She's been attacked on being a girl and commenting on football. Then called and idiot for not supporting USA. She almost left the forum.
A little more sensibility and less cynicism wouldn't hurt us.

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
Lindsay is far from being a blinded fangirl.
Here is her comment on Torres last night:

She's been attacked on being a girl and commenting on football. Then called and idiot for not supporting USA. She almost left the forum.
A little more sensibility and less cynicism wouldn't hurt us.

+1

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
I'm pretty sure she would have replied with a "I sign for that" + a :lol: smiley.

But then again I'm also pretty sure she dioesn't have a stick up her bum so that makes sense.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
So you are speaking from a personal experience when referring to a "bum"? :)
When member get's called idiot over nothing and being a target of chauvinistic remark then that's something to worry about. Which I did after Lindsay made a complaint just few days ago. Expecting people to rate your posts A+ or smile to your remarks is nice though..
Just as long as you don't start saying they shouldn't post, or accuse regular and unsuspecting members of posting with another account.. Oh wait...

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
What can I say? People certainly don't stop posting because of me. It's someone else with an authority problem that causes that. :lol:

XaviMessiGirl

Bojan, I actually took that one as a joke, at least I assume it was, as Gnegneri and I have never really had an issue unless there's something I don't know :lol:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Bojan, I actually took that one as a joke, at least I assume it was, as Gnegneri and I have never really had an issue unless there's something I don't know :lol:

He has a habit of masking his cynicism towards other members into jokes or claims they are one when confronted but if you two are alright then ok.
You have been treated unfairly recently so I was on alert.

ryuken

Apparently, Bosque will still trust Torres and give him the 5th game. Talk about blind trust.

Home of Barca Fans