FC Barcelona B

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Every point is precious. The boys face a monumental task in order to stay up, but I believe and hope they can do so.

khaled_a_d

We need a win specially considering the past few games the team is actually playing much better and were a bit unlucky
But they are playing an almost Liga team away from home .it could be proven too much for them unfortunately .

Zangash

Banned
I don't get why Samper is on the bench. It's baffling. He's by far their best midfielder and he continues to sit on the bench.

khaled_a_d

As if that doesn't apply to the entire squad.

As far as the game goes, Dongou is fucking awful. I'm starting to like Sergi Palencia though.

The team has been playing much better without him ,that is the actual reason
Patric provided a real defensive help in the midfield unlike Samper and it helped the backline a lot
Halilovic and Gambua has been solid partnership in the last couple of games in midfield too .Samper doesn't fit in the team currently IMHO

Zangash

Banned
The team has been playing much better without him ,that is the actual reason
Patric provided a real defensive help in the midfield unlike Samper and it helped the backline a lot
Halilovic and Gambua has been solid partnership in the last couple of games in midfield too .Samper doesn't fit in the team currently IMHO

Halilovic has been anything but solid. Very very unimpressive. Taking him off for Munir actually improved the midfield. Lol. The moment Munir was in for Halilovic we got an open opportunity on goal but Dongou is such a slow thinker and mover that he let the entire Betis defense catch up before even attempting to do anything.

Home of Barca Fans