FC Barcelona B

Tonykross

Rafinha though talented is not a Barcelona type of midfielder, each type he has the ball he only wants to run with it and gets dispossessed.

Yugi

Starting XI Barca B (4-3-3): Oier; Balliu, Sergi Gómez, Lombán, Grimaldo; Espinosa, Ilie, Rafinha; Deulofeu, Luis Alberto, Lobato.
in 1 hours vs Numancia
Sergi Gomez, Grimaldo, Espinosa, Rafinha, Deulofeu :wub:

alexstylist

Starting XI Barca B (4-3-3): Oier; Balliu, Sergi Gómez, Lombán, Grimaldo; Espinosa, Ilie, Rafinha; Deulofeu, Luis Alberto, Lobato.
in 1 hours vs Numancia
Sergi Gomez, Grimaldo, Espinosa, Rafinha, Deulofeu :wub:

yaeh thats it :)
Do you know wether there will be streams ?

Yugi

goal Lobato, what a brilliant assist by Deulofeu, that´s just incredible how he dribbled like 7 guys on few meters, WOW

incredible run by Deulofeu once again, almost pulled a Messi-Maradona goal

Last edited:

Yugi

1:2 to Numancia, 82´
why didnt Deulofeu stay and got subbed and why Espinosa? they were only threats upfront, also Sergi Gomez with 3rd red card of the season but a big fuck up from Illie that had to be saved like this
Eusebio failed again and new signings are sitting on the bench

Yugi

wow, 2:2 Luis Alberto 84´ awesome strike, goalkeeper didnt have chance

aaaaand 2:3 for Numancia 86´ are you fucking kidding me :lol:

Yugi

2nd red card, this time for Rafinha for foul, this is great :lol: :lol:

///what a weird match, Barca got penalty awarded in 94´ and it´s 3:3 FT, the penalty was soft and it probably was outside of the area too, Eusebio should really think if he can do it because I hope he fails and quits this job, he is horrible

Last edited:

Trickykid

Well, that was a sucky match to miss. Was it a fair result? I mean in terms of overall play, as I suppose we must've gotten seriously lucky in the end with 2 man down and a dodgy penaldo.

X

xaviniesta

crazy skills

daaamnnnnnn. i love that the camera catched deulo after the goal, not the goalscorer who just amde the tap in. no offense ofcoure, great finish but this time the assister gets rightfully all the credit.

didn't see the game, what was the two red cards for???

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans