FC Barcelona B

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Another damning indictment of the idiot that is Eusebio and his run of terror as the B team coach...Now we loan players to develop them rather than do it ourselves?...It's absolute idiocy

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Joan Roman loaned to Villareal, could this mean an early promotion for Munir?

Not sure what to make out of that..... The fact that Joan Roman is benched even after playing very well and not getting minutes regulary is hurting his progress.... So I guess its a good thing for him to get as far away from Eusebio as possible. Now if we only could have got rid of the problem(Eusebio) instead, it would've been 1000x better.

Priorities, priorities.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I would be interested to see who will score higher if both zubi and eusebio took IQ tests

Zubi would probably score higher. At least he showed he could learn from his mistakes when he signed Munir, Dongou, and Bagnack to new contracts after Tonny left.

Cule4life

The Culest
Zubi would probably score higher. At least he showed he could learn from his mistakes when he signed Munir, Dongou, and Bagnack to new contracts after Tonny left.

You are probably right but since he has started from rock bottom, the only way is up

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
We're up 1-0 vs Zaragoza with a Denis goal. Adama assisted and nearly got another soon after the 1st, someone should start keeping count of his stats for this season :lol: I bet they'll stack up big time by May.

And now nearly just had a Messi-esque solo goal out of nowhere. Talk about a big fish in a small pond.

Last edited:

jamrock

adama reminds me so much of robben, he really only ever does one thing and the defender knows it's coming, but is unable to stop it, he is so fast

Home of Barca Fans