FC Barcelona B

F

Flavia

Promoted Sanabria to the first team?

No, to the b team. He was playing with the b team, but registered with the Juvenil A. That's why the 12m buyout didn't work and he's being sold by 4.5m He wasn't officially promoted, nor had his contract improved. If he was registered as a B player, Roma would have had to pay 12m for him.

JamDav1982

No, to the b team. He was playing with the b team, but registered with the Juvenil A. That's why the 12m buyout didn't work and he's being sold by 4.5m He wasn't officially promoted, nor had his contract improved. If he was registered as a B player, Roma would have had to pay 12m for him.

I doubt he would have signed a new contract to the b team and would be very surprised if it was not offered.

He was after money and a first team place, neither of which Barca could have given to him compared to other clubs.

Personally don't mind younger players leaving for money. Any player in the Barca b team or first team could make more money elsewhere. What makes Barca different is the players have a real desire to play for the club.

F

Flavia

I doubt he would have signed a new contract to the b team and would be very surprised if it was not offered.

He was after money and a first team place, neither of which Barca could have given to him compared to other clubs.

Personally don't mind younger players leaving for money. Any player in the Barca b team or first team could make more money elsewhere. What makes Barca different is the players have a real desire to play for the club.

I'm not worried about him. Just the team. If he was promoted at the start of the season, his 12m buyout would be activated. So if wanted to go, and another club payed, great. If not, at least the B team would have a good striker. Going to spend now is not good business.

JamDav1982

I'm not worried about him. Just the team. If he was promoted at the start of the season, his 12m buyout would be activated. So if wanted to go, and another club payed, great. If not, at least the B team would have a good striker. Going to spend now is not good business.

Might have got more money for him I suppose but he was not all that heavily sought after when available for 4m. So cant see getting anywhere near 12m for him.

Is 4.5m not more than his buyout when not promoted anyway?

Be interesting to see how he gets on though.

jklz

I thought Eusebio said that Sergio Araujo wasn't kept because Dongou is a great talent? Besides Dongou there is Sandro and it is also possible to get Munir at the B team from Juvenil A.

Jurij

Do any of you guys know what the deal is with out B team? They just don't seem to be gathering points. And they are probably the 2 most expensive team i this division. There are several great players on the team - but no goals.

F4THi

Banned
^ LOL :D

anyways, i don't think it's only about Eusebio !
it's about the players, too !

the previous season Eusebio's team was the 2nd best attack in the Segunda
with players like Deulofeu, Rafinha, Alberto, Araujo and Lobato... most of them
can start the attack and create the danger ! especially Deulofeu !

now i think only Adama and Suarez can do that !!
and with Suarez as a winger he is ruined most of the time !!

Tonykross

^ LOL :D

anyways, i don't think it's only about Eusebio !
it's about the players, too !

the previous season Eusebio's team was the 2nd best attack in the Segunda
with players like Deulofeu, Rafinha, Alberto, Araujo and Lobato... most of them
can start the attack and create the danger ! especially Deulofeu !

now i think only Adama and Suarez can do that !!
and with Suarez as a winger he is ruined most of the time !!

Promote Ebwelle to B team, he is a little dynamite, him and Adama will help the offense a lot in creating chances.

F4THi

Banned
^

totally agree

i'd like to see Rolon, Ebwelle and Munir get promoted to the B team next season

and maybe a loan for Sandro would be perfect

Home of Barca Fans