European Super League

Sterlingfan2000

Nasser El Khalifi : Real Madrid doesn't think about Small Clubs. We care about Small Clubs and they should consider stopping the Court Case.

Stfu Nasser LOL 😆😆😆

Sterlingfan2000

Javier #Tebas : "The Superleague is the ideological arm of the great clubs who consider that they have ruled over world football. The 3 Clubs must be stopped "

Sterlingfan2000

Tebas : The Super League Company are going to give us 700 million”, Laporta told me. "Jan, I don't know how you can believe these things," I replied. The refusal to CVC comes from the pressure on Reverter, who was Florentino's man at Barcelona, ​​or at least someone close to Florentino.

Sterlingfan2000

Bayern can't compete with PL and apparently gave up competing for big stars.

It's time Bayern join us , Super League is the only way to keep up with PL and OIL for actual football clubs

Morten

Bayern can't compete with PL and apparently gave up competing for big stars.

It's time Bayern join us , Super League is the only way to keep up with PL and OIL for actual football clubs

Only way "to keep up"? Don't they smash most English sides they meet? Looks like they are competing just fine.

Thats not to say i fancy them to win over Liverpool or City right now, but clearly they don't struggle to compete in general.
Rest of Bundesliga though? Thats a different story.

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

Only way "to keep up"? Don't they smash most English sides they meet? Looks like they are competing just fine.

Thats not to say i fancy them to win over Liverpool or City right now, but clearly they don't struggle to compete in general.
Rest of Bundesliga though? Thats a different story.

London sides is more accurate. Last teams they played were struggling Chelsea under Lampard, Spurs, got beaten by Liverpool, got a win and defeat against City, and smashed Arsenal few times.

Morten

London sides is more accurate. Last teams they played were struggling Chelsea under Lampard, Spurs, got beaten by Liverpool, got a win and defeat against City, and smashed Arsenal few times.

Wait, you mention that Chelsea were struggling at the time, but not that Bayern themselves were struggling when they faced Liverpool(worst they've been in almost a decade)?

fergus90

That first Liverpool-Bayern game at Anfield was close. Liverpool blitzed Bayern on the counter in the Allianz though in the second half.

Home of Barca Fans