European Super League

Sterlingfan2000

But I keep receiving nonsense court cases. The European Court of Justice hasn’t ruled yet, all the EU governments support us and so do the European Commission, the European Parliament, the British government.

“I can’t say what will happen in twenty, thirty or forty years, but for sure in the next ten years there can’t be any Super League, because nobody wants it except for those who think football is only about money.”

Shut up Ceferin , ur going to face ur fate in da courts

Sterlingfan2000

��| Florentino Perez believes FIFA & UEFA don't work together anymore. The fact that they've accepted African SL, indicates that FIFA will soon give the green light and look to be a part of European Super League. @SportRepubblica #rmalive

Sterlingfan2000

Florentino Perez :

There is a binding contract and no one can leave. The Super League continues. We went to the judge who made a ruling and said the Super League cannot be touched. UEFA cannot do anything to the people or the clubs. It's stopped. Now the court in Luxembourg must decide."

Sterlingfan2000

Mateu Alemany: "I think that football is going to the North American path. FIFA and UEFA have to find the right balance between top and amateur clubs in the formats. The people don’t understand the Super League as a project, but it’s the top clubs telling UEFA who is in control "

Sterlingfan2000

Uefa handing out 30,000 free tickets for Champions League and other club comp finals this year. Smart move, relatively low cost too given huge income from TV rights sales. Always thought clubs should be doing this, too. Uefa has been cultivating fans groups for a while. Smart https://t.co/jKeySnh47F

Ceferin u still getting bullied in Courts. No PR Move will save UEFA

Home of Barca Fans