David Luiz

gingerless

Like I said a long time ago, David Luiz is a liability and overrated, no one believed me then obviously, I was ridiculed, told I know nothing about football, even banned ffs, all because I saw waht other people could not. Look at pgs 15-16 if you don't believe me. I'll be expecting an apology soon.

129007875351245394.jpg

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
He's not overrated as an overall footballer. He's good, we just need to find his best position.

Vegy

I think he still hasn't adapted in England. He's a good defender but makes rash decisions and loses concentration often. But I think he's a perfect defender for AVB style of play. I'm surprised he hasn't used him more often.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
He's better than Phil Jones.

trolling aside, do you remember like, a year ago? before the Chelsea move? when this entire forum was slobbering on D-L's johnson? and now they're saying he shouldn't be a CB?

I mean, what, has he become a bad defender? or are Chelsea just a monstrous shower of shite? they conceded 5 to Arsenal without D-L, so something tells me he's not the problem.

jamrock

David Luiz is still one pile of awesome, its the fact that chelsea have no midfield off and i am not even going to mention the defense, which makes him look so out of sorts

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
trolling aside, do you remember like, a year ago? before the Chelsea move? when this entire forum was slobbering on D-L's johnson? and now they're saying he shouldn't be a CB?

I mean, what, has he become a bad defender? or are Chelsea just a monstrous shower of shite? they conceded 5 to Arsenal without D-L, so something tells me he's not the problem.

Trolling aside, spot on. He's always had decision making issues, but the fact you never heard people saying that he's not really a CB at Porto is telling.

Chelsea are a monstrous shower of shite.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I'd not cry if he continued at CB tbh, I still think he's got the makings of a good defender. He' 24, good defenders can play at top level easily until 34. He needs to play consistently. I'd play Iva at RB, and Luiz at CB.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I'm glad he keeps playing though, how can you fix your problems if you don't get game time? Problem is he'll be dropped for a Terry-Cahill partnership, I want Terry out of the team tbh.

Home of Barca Fans