Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neymessi

So many players have to be shown the exit its not funny. I would start with Messi or Neymar. One has to go and we have to make a good chunk of money. Tello, Song, Affellay, Cuenca, Roberto, Alexis or Pedro, Alves and Pique. Maybe Cesc or Iniesta. Nothing else will do.

The players should be fresh because Tata has rotated a lot. I can understand them being dead tired last season. Tito ran them into the ground however this season Tata believed he could keep them fresh if he rotatated so they would be ready for the crucial period. Instead our idiot players have dozed off at the most critical juncture of the season.

Messi and neymar?one has to go?No thanks.

PrRan

I don't understand what's wrong:(

I really miss creativity at times. What to do?

I don't want the system to change but some player changes are inevitable.
In: deleufeu, rafinha, mangala(cb,lb), peruzzi(rb), manzukich(cf) or aguero(cf/rf), ter stegen(gk)
Out: song, puyol, valdes, alves, Pedro, sergi roberto(loan), adriano, tello, Cuenca, affelay.

I think this should do it. Messi should play on the right side sometimes and mascherano rotates at cb and dm

G

Gascav

I don't understand what's wrong:(

I really miss creativity at times. What to do?

I don't want the system to change but some player changes are inevitable.
In: deleufeu, rafinha, mangala(cb,lb), peruzzi(rb), manzukich(cf) or aguero(cf/rf), ter stegen(gk)
Out: song, puyol, valdes, alves, Pedro, sergi roberto(loan), adriano, tello, Cuenca, affelay.

I think this should do it. Messi should play on the right side sometimes and mascherano rotates at cb and dm

Our midfield is a big problem! Did you see how it was overran, how it was dispossesed and how it lost most of the duels?

barca1899

Barcelona are among the clubs interested in Chelsea midfielder Oscar (22), for whom PSG could make a 50M bid this summer. [telegraph]

G

Gascav

I love how people are hating on Tata for "not following Barca's style" and then want to hire Klopp and Simeone. :lol:

When was the last time we played barca style CONSISTENTLY? We only get glimpses in few games like vs almeria, rayo and other low teams. We need a tactical masterpiece, possession still be there but used exclusively to create chances. That means improving our ability without the ball and improve our countrattacks as well

Bertus

Barcelona are among the clubs interested in Chelsea midfielder Oscar (22), for whom PSG could make a 50M bid this summer. [telegraph]

And where would he play if he joins PSG?

Verratti, Matuidi and Motta got new contracts and give world class performances week after week.

That + the Cavani retarded stories. So much bullshits from the english medias lately.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
When was the last time we played barca style CONSISTENTLY? We only get glimpses in few games like vs almeria, rayo and other low teams. We need a tactical masterpiece, possession still be there but used exclusively to create chances. That means improving our ability without the ball and improve our countrattacks as well

It's taking me a while to reply because I have no idea what you're saying. Improve our counterattacks? At one point this season we had more goals on the counter than any other team in Europe... Possession still be there but used exclusively to create chances? We wouldn't have any possession then, because we would be constantly giving the ball away with shots or impossible passes or whatever...

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
It's taking me a while to reply because I have no idea what you're saying. Improve our counterattacks? At one point this season we had more goals on the counter than any other team in Europe... Possession still be there but used exclusively to create chances? We wouldn't have any possession then, because we would be constantly giving the ball away with shots or impossible passes or whatever...

Maybe they want bus attacking possession football where we play by ourselves in front of our own goal keeper and draw the other team out then attack while they come confused in our half

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans