Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeloBarca

Its to late to make any changes now anyways. And theres no top coach available to take over now anyways.
Heck, as it is now, i wouldnt want to take over Barcelona if i were a coach.

Better to make changes in that position next season imo.

khaled_a_d

Barça Board will discuss Martino's situation tomorrow, there's a possibility he'll get sacked.

lol ,that won't happen in the middle of the season . too many problems around the club already and no need to add a sacked coach just b4 CL game and 2 weeks b4 el clasico
at this point he should stay till the end of the year then we see if a new coach is needed or not ,that said the club should be monitoring the possible coaches for the team

Barcilliant

So many players have to be shown the exit its not funny. I would start with Messi or Neymar. One has to go and we have to make a good chunk of money. Tello, Song, Affellay, Cuenca, Roberto, Alexis or Pedro, Alves and Pique. Maybe Cesc or Iniesta. Nothing else will do.

The players should be fresh because Tata has rotated a lot. I can understand them being dead tired last season. Tito ran them into the ground however this season Tata believed he could keep them fresh if he rotatated so they would be ready for the crucial period. Instead our idiot players have dozed off at the most critical juncture of the season.

So many players have to be shown the exit its not funny. I would start with Messi or Neymar. One has to go and we have to make a good chunk of money. Tello, Song, Affellay, Cuenca, Roberto, Alexis or Pedro, Alves and Pique. Maybe Cesc or Iniesta. Nothing else will do.

The players should be fresh because Tata has rotated a lot. I can understand them being dead tired last season. Tito ran them into the ground however this season Tata believed he could keep them fresh if he rotatated so they would be ready for the crucial period. Instead our idiot players have dozed off at the most critical juncture of the season.

Messi or Neymar? :lol:

They've been our 2 best players this season. They're in bad form now, but who isn't?

G

Gascav

Bad form for Barca. Which, considering his form for Brazil (although the hat trick was in a friendly), seems more down to the collective bad form of the team than Neymar himself.

He cant even dribble for us, he misses sitters, doesnt do that for brazil

L

linetty

Brazil plays different kind of football and other teams are behaving differently when playing them...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans