Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Those guys may be good but I find it funny how you guys just pull th flavour of the month out of a hat like it's the answer to all problems.[

Just six months ago everyone wanted mats hummels.

G

Gascav

Those guys may be good but I find it funny how you guys just pull th flavour of the month out of a hat like it's the answer to all problems.[

Just six months ago everyone wanted mats hummels.
I never wanted hummels, i have rooted for benatia ever since the beginning of the season. He is the second best cb behind thiago silva

Cule4life

The Culest
Ideally what sould happen

One proven CB like Benatia Mangala etc

One high potential CB like Doria Balanta etc

What will happen- Luiz will partner Pique and it will be a laugh riot every week

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Nah too soon. I would happily wait if it means we actually set ourselves up for four years of success. We don't ant to pan buy in one window.

zanela

Zubizaretta has narrowed the list with Tata Martino to David Luiz & Mats Hummels.

You've a source?

I did read on MD that Mats is Zubi's choice, and he wanted to bring him in the season before, but Tito veto'd it. So I'm hoping Luiz negotiations fail, and we go back for hummels full on. (I don't see the other names here materialising)

BarçAjax8

Zubizaretta has narrowed the list with Tata Martino to David Luiz & Mats Hummels.
LOL the 2 worst possible choices as far as top names go. We already have a Hummels in Pique and Luiz in Mascherano. We need a player comparable to Puyol (as impossible as those shoes will be to fill) like Mangala, Musacchio or Benatia. If Dani Alves is in fact going to be sold then we don't need to worry about replacing him, we will need a Defensive RB as we have Jordi Alba to replace Alves from the left. A right sided Abidal is what we need.

We do need a new board that can back our manager and make the right decisions. Tiki-Taka is how we play football and we need players who can carry out that style and subs who can bring variation when we need it.

- neymar - - - STRIKER - - - messi -
- - - iniesta - - - - - - - CMF - - - - -
- - - - - - - - busquets - - - - - - - -
- j. alba - - - CB(2) - pique - - - RB -
- - - - - - - - ter stegen - - - - - - - -

Those are the gaps that need to be filled and the board can either spend a crap load of money or get some decent scouts who can find all these players. There was a great post in the Tata thread that I'm going to post here...
Tata haters getting BTFO

9Bqu1EQB.png

Chainsaw

Killahead
You've a source?

I did read on MD that Mats is Zubi's choice, and he wanted to bring him in the season before, but Tito veto'd it. So I'm hoping Luiz negotiations fail, and we go back for hummels full on. (I don't see the other names here materialising)

So you're not among the ones saying Pique-Hummels is destined for disaster?

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Luiz would be surprisingly good for us. Has technical ability and good for a high line. Still lacks key defensive skills though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans