Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cule4life

The Culest
Why dont we try to get Mandzukic? If we promise him playing time he will come and Bayern will be forced to let him go as they will have Muller and Lewandowski as CF options

abual3bed1

I just have to make sure of one thing, does any body think Cuadrado, who's currently playing for Fiorentina, can replace Alves? I watch Fiorentina once or twice every month and I'm pretty sure he's a winger, a very attacking minded winger. Unless they're talking about another Cuadrado.

F

Flavia

I just have to make sure of one thing, does any body think Cuadrado, who's currently playing for Fiorentina, can replace Alves? I watch Fiorentina once or twice every month and I'm pretty sure he's a winger, a very attacking minded winger. Unless they're talking about another Cuadrado.

No, it's this one. And no, I don't think he can replace alves. It'd be a mistake to get him.

G

Gascav

It's taking me a while to reply because I have no idea what you're saying. Improve our counterattacks? At one point this season we had more goals on the counter than any other team in Europe... Possession still be there but used exclusively to create chances? We wouldn't have any possession then, because we would be constantly giving the ball away with shots or impossible passes or whatever...

Do we still counter? That idea of counter was thrown in the dustbin after new year! I never said we should start making silly passes. But our possession needs to be more purposeful like bayern's, psg's possession

Yes, he does. But he gets more chances, and eventually converts them.

So we cant even create chances for our expensive forwards

Why dont we try to get Mandzukic? If we promise him playing time he will come and Bayern will be forced to let him go as they will have Muller and Lewandowski as CF options

Why cant we scout our own mandzukic. Bayern bought the guy for 15 M, while the next summer we are busy buying neymar for 100 M

Nobody can replace alves, especially is crosses to wonderland

F

Flavia

Gascav, please. 4 posts in a row? I have asked you before... use the edit button, instead of spamming threads. Thank you.

G

Gascav

Gascav, please. 4 posts in a row? I have asked you before... use the edit button, instead of spamming threads. Thank you.

My apologies! I have never used the edit function to merge texts before

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
There is also a multi quote option right beside the reply with quote button. That makes it easier although it could be difficult to find it/see it at first glance lol

Galning

Exactly. No need to talk about signing this or that player. We just need a new board and start from scratch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans