Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

BiKVuYNCMAAjc8y.jpg:large

Sport putting Marquinhos back in the rumor list.

Bertus

We need
1. Someone who can replace xavi - maybe gundogan.
2. one centre back(but I want masch to stay, song is out, so he can play both dm and cb, and he is just as good as pique, only lacks height).
3. A right back? Alves is aging and earns to much. Dont know if montoya is the man. He is ok, but not top-class.
4. A keeper obviously.
5. A forward - perhaps. I want to keep alexis and pedro, but honestly, they are second class forwards, not at the level of messi, zlatan, ronaldo, suarez, and so on. Maybe sell both and buy a monster player? We can get good money for them, psg and city probably want to buy.
Probably not.

Your logic is flawed to the root. You declare that they are second class forwards, and then you say that PSG and City probably want them while they HAVE the money to try to get FIRST class forwards.

Time to realize that PSG and City don't exist just to get the players that Barcelona or Madrid don't want anymore.

Sport putting Marquinhos back in the rumor list.

Barcelona refused to pay 35M euros for Marqui, and now he's on barcelona list again knowing that PSG doesn't want to sell him and if they ever do it would be for a higher price than what they pay for? Really?

Barcelona refused to pay 35M, and they won't pay 45M+ for him.

That said, I totally expect a totally delusional Zubi to think PSG will sell marqui for cheap.

PSG doesn't pay a player 35M just to sell it after one year, especially when marquinhos is the replacement for Alex that is aging and probably will not be a starter anymore next year.

Same logic problem as with Cavani.

I hope people don't believe rumors from retarded medias that think PSG will sell players they bought one year ago, especially for less than what we paid for.

How many times Nasser will need to give the finger to them before Spanish, English and other Medias stop writing retarded rumors.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

The talks on the renewal of right back Martin Montoya (22) continue. There's still no deal on his salary. Contract expires in June. [md]

I won't be surprised if he doesn't renew.

Bertus, is just sport. Cant be taken seriously. But how is marquinhos doing at psg?

fcbdna

Banned
The talks on the renewal of right back Martin Montoya (22) continue. There's still no deal on his salary. Contract expires in June. [md]

I won't be surprised if he doesn't renew.

Bertus, is just sport. Cant be taken seriously. But how is marquinhos doing at psg?

Honestly, I won't be perturbed. Himself, Batra, Fontas, Muniesa all had the chance to step up. They had the best platform being Barcelona. The bitter truth is that they all failed woefully. Things like this happens. . . Lets move on if he doesn't renew. Time to push the coming generation in La Masia a lil harder.

Xavinho

Bartra didn't "fail woefully". And I would by far prefer Montoya to sign a new contract, even if we just loan him out for a season, than lose him for nothing

fcbdna

Banned
Bartra didn't "fail woefully". And I would by far prefer Montoya to sign a new contract, even if we just loan him out for a season, than lose him for nothing

Bartra made his official debut with the main squad on 14 February 2010, one month after his 19th birthday and is currently 23. . . Yet to have a significant impact in the team and is kept on the bench by Mascherano who is a DM. . . . If that isn't a colossal failure, I don't know what is.

BarçAjax8

Bartra made his official debut with the main squad on 14 February 2010, one month after his 19th birthday and is currently 23. . . Yet to have a significant impact in the team and is kept on the bench by Mascherano who is a DM. . . . If that isn't a colossal failure, I don't know what is.

That failure can't be put solely on the shoulders of Bartra, Muniesa, Montoya or Thiago.
They all got their debuts with Pep who was great at integrating our Masia players into the first team but in order for Bartra to get minutes he'd have to dethrone the Pique-Puyol partnership. After Pep left we had a manager who ran our first team into the ground. He didn't rotate any of the first team and didn't even trust Thiago enough to play him so his buyout clause didn't drop to $hit. It takes a genius and brave person to make gutsy moves like selling Dinho, Deco, Toure in order to carryout his vision. Pep wasn't perfect and like all humans, he made some mistakes but his success eclipses any mistake he ever made.

The managerial position has become solely results based the last few years. What was Tito's team? What IS Tata's team? Who knows. It all seems to be a decaying version of Pep's team. The few things Pep did out of necessity (Masch @CB, Cesc @False 9, Messi+2 wingers) have become status quo. Messi bailed us out with his god-like skills which is why we were never really punished for that complacency. Anyway my point is Bartra should have been getting regular minutes to see where he stands in our team and continuing to play Masche is just detrimental to his progression.

Just to further prove my point of the last 2 managers not having the confidence to change things, what experience does Tata have of playing a AMF at CF or DMF at CB? Despite that he has done a phenomenal job this season and I hope we make some quality buys to fortify the team this summer. GK, CB, LB, Striker

Last edited:

kozza

Javier Faus: “We have between 50 and 60 million euros to spend in the summer, and that will be spent on four reinforcements.”
My guess: Ter Stegen+ a CB+ a MF+ a RB. (I suppose they will sell Alves as his contract isn't renewed)

Alarcón

Don't think they will sell Alves, if anything Montoya will leave. 4 transfers is ok imo though I'd like to see 2 new CB's.

I

instinct

Is there anything new on the Ibarbo story? Didn't the club's president say that he will certainly be at Barcelona next season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans