Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

fcbdna

Banned
So we're gonna get a winger to replace Alves. Seem like we're in a mission to weaken our defence further.

He plays as a winger and RB efficiently too. . . I remember he played that role in the WC qualifiers against Chile. Personally I think its a great call as he is taller, faster and a harder worker than Alves is. Alves is much more intelligent however. In all sincerity I don't see anyone else who could possibly replace Alves. Montoya is NOT up to scratch.

L

linetty

Rafinha is younger than Thiago and still has time to improve even more. He's not that far from his brother atm imo

I

instinct

I think we should spend those 35m for Benatia. Last year, we were interested in Marquinhos and he costed PSG aroun 35m too. Benatia is more experienced but still in the perfect age to develop and to play here many years.

Cuadardo is too offensive IMO, sometimes even more than Alves is. But with the right tactics he could be an excellent addition. If we want to sell Alves, we should do it now because he clearly is worth around 10-15m

Song out for 16m

Afellay, Bojan, Roberto, Valdes, Puyol, Dos Santos and Tello out for around 27m (Tello is easily worth 13m. Afellay 3m, Roberto 7m, Bojan 2m, Dos Santos 2m)

Leaves us with 60m + 43m (+ 17m additionaly if we sell Masche)

=> around 103 million or 120 milion

---> Benatia 35m, Musacchio free, Vidal 50m, maybe a CF for around 15m

would be 100 million

Maybe I'm a bit too optimistic but that would be great!

P.S of course Deulofeu and Rafinha back in the squad!

fcbdna

Banned
I think we should spend those 35m for Benatia. Last year, we were interested in Marquinhos and he costed PSG aroun 35m too. Benatia is more experienced but still in the perfect age to develop and to play here many years.

Cuadardo is too offensive IMO, sometimes even more than Alves is. But with the right tactics he could be an excellent addition. If we want to sell Alves, we should do it now because he clearly is worth around 10-15m

Song out for 16m

Afellay, Bojan, Roberto, Valdes, Puyol, Dos Santos and Tello out for around 27m (Tello is easily worth 13m. Afellay 3m, Roberto 7m, Bojan 2m, Dos Santos 2m)

would be 100 million

Vidal for 50m? Maybe RM,PSG,Madrid. . . but not us. NEVER (with emphasis on never) gonna happen.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Guys, you do know that most transfer fees are paid in installments right?

Even if we sell those guys, it's not sure that we will get the transfer fee in full at once and we will also for sure not pay the entire transfer fee in full at once either.

And another thing, Im quite sure that the transfer fee of Marc-Andre ter Stegen will be deducted from that budget. There is nothing such as a transfer budget when we most of the time end up paying a fee in installments like with the Cesc Fabregas transfer.

coura

Banned

Song out for 16m

would be 100 million

Too much FM, sorry.

coura

Banned
Best defender in Serie A. Up there with any centerback in Europe. Profile-wise a better version of Koscielny. Tall, aggressive, relatively quick, good reading of the game, good in the air. He has everything. Can't believe he was available for € 13M last season.

So was Varane a couple years ago. That´s scouting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans