Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

KhaledBarca

I'd say we part way with Pedro and keep Sanchez

BOTH should stay!
We have 5 forwards including Tello who'll leave be replaced by Deulofeu! No idea why would we sell Alexis or Pedro... That would be stupid, why create another problem. We already need 3 players for next season: GK, CB and CM!

H

Haruko The Goon

This is coming from a non biased fan who watches as many premiership games as any body else on this site; You can do better.

D.Luiz is good, but ask any fan what Barca are good at? Attacking/keeping possession.
As any fan what Barca's weakness is? Defending/being resilient. That's the general opinion any way.

D.Luiz won't make you as sturdy as a German Internal team any time soon, however he has it all to become a Barca Icon, the big hair, the guts, the fancy feet, the thunderous goals a handful times a year.

Hummels is what you need. Cool, Calm, great at defending. A Colossus.

I know you're Barca, and you like the fancy. You like the Brazilian way, you like the Spanish way.. You'll probably go for Luiz. But Hummels is better in every single aspect (that a defender should have)

KhaledBarca

How many posters clamoring for Benatia have actually watched atleast one full Roma game this season?
I watch most of Roma's games, my favorite team in the Seria A. Benatia has the qualities we're searching for...
He's good with the ball, fast, tall (188cm), physically great and great in aerial duels (both defensively and offensively).
For sure better and cheaper option than Luiz IMO.
He's 26-27, which is perfect age for a Center Back (still young but have enough experience).

H

Haruko The Goon

Benatia_1.png

He's a beast, unreal power, pace, and good on the ball. If he does move, it'll be for 30m+

United/Barca should be interested.

KhaledBarca

Sadly, we haven't been linked with him... Spanish Newspapers, never mentions him when they make their lists. So, it seems difficult to image that Barcelona will consider him! He'll move for a bigger team soon for sure...

We should have signed Thiago Silva in 2011, when he was still at Milan. But, we waited until he moved to PSG to go for him and failed! #lol

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Has watched both Benatia and Mangala play quite a few times. Benatia would be very gettable for around the same sum we'll end up paying for Luiz and some other team will surely pick him sooner or later. I just hope that Luiz does well so we don't end up regretting not going for someone else like Benatia, because he is a very, very good CB with no lapses in concentration and headless chicken runs like David Luiz.

Cmon Sideshow! I hope you work out your flaws when you will be joining the team after the WC!(Hopefully fully fit)

We were linked with Benatia earlier this season btw, but that rumour vanished quickly. Seem like we'll get Luiz and perhaps Musacchio or Fazio.

Galning

We should have signed Thiago Silva in 2011, when he was still at Milan. But, we waited until he moved to PSG to go for him and failed! #lol

No we didn't. We made an offer but PSG offered more. In Thiago Silva's words "I promised Leonardo to move to P$G". Barça tried everything to sign Thiago Silva, even when he already signed for PSG.

L

linetty

Barcelona will sign at least 4 players this summer. Could be 6, depending on players who could leave. [sport]

Second goalkeeper Jose Manuel Pinto (38) in principle wouldn't have continued, but Barcelona are now reconsidering his situation. [marca]

Centre back options Barcelona for summer window: Laporte, David Luiz, Inigo Martinez, Hummels, Vertonghen, Musacchio, Schar, Fazio [md]

While Rafinha is expected to return this summer, the situation of Deulofeu is less clear. The latter might stay another year in England [as]

H

Haruko The Goon

Deulofeu says he wants to return.

Should defo be in your team.

L

linetty

Deulo should stay on more year(I hope he does)... There is no room for him at the moment

hulinat

I hope they don't sell Alexis. We should have Messi, Neymar, Pedro, Alexis and Deulofeu as forwards. Tello, Cuenca, Afellay out.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It's not about Benatia IMO. It's about signing a player worth the money and signing a player for a position which we need! The reason I incline towards the Roma CB is because he along with being a top class CB, is also a leader type.

As long as we sign a good CB, I could not care less for who it is, but, but..... that's so much we can do lol. In the end it depends on those taking the decisions at the top.

I would gladly be the first one to take a big slice of a humble pie if Luiz does well for us, so lets cross our fingers I guess?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans