Barca Transfers and Rumors

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Good as done, Liverpool wised up doubt they were ever really interested and realized he's mostly hype.

Which top team do you think Riqui Puig will sign for? I mean he's put on the market and should be cheap. Surely a top team and manager would sign this elite talent.

JamDav1982

Which top team do you think Riqui Puig will sign for? I mean he's put on the market and should be cheap. Surely a top team and manager would sign this elite talent.

He wont answer that.

Asked it a heap of times.

Cant answer which tells its own story.

Iniesta Ultra

Mister Diarrhea already brings him up in every thread, no need for you do same.

Zidane82

Ferran Torres: "It hurts to see Valencia like this. These last months have been very complicated. I would like to return one day."

Plus we are strongly linked with Alexis S?nchez .. he has offered himself to us !

Messi983

Alberto Moleiro rumours emerging again.

We're apparently also after Dodo (RB from Shaktar) and want to sign him on loan with obligatory buy.

vuji_31

I will be happy if we get rid of idiots this summer and bring just Lewa and Di Maria.

Big names are not option this summer.

Porque

Most attainable from City is Mahrez. Contract expires next season.

Would be good in Spain tbh, even if on the wrong side of 30.

Bobo32

Bernado Silva ??

City will not take less than 100,000 million apparently

I wonder what the cost was last summer, or the summer before that... They should of course have done everything in their might to get him from Monaco and not let City get him, but...

Messi983

Bernado Silva ??

City will not take less than 100,000 million apparently

I'm sure they've talked about Silva as well as many other players like Nico, Trincao and Valencia trio (Guedes, Soler, Gaya). Mendes is close to Lim and is helping him to sell these players. Who knows if anything will actually come out of this meeting or both sides are just doing their homework. It's always beneficiary for the club to be on a good side of a powerful agent like Mendes and AFAIK Barca always worked well with him. Raiola was another story as he was more controversial and often destroyed bridges between himself/his players and clubs while Mendes works more professionally.

I'm sure reported 100m asking price is just initial and if Bernardo would ask Pep to let him go we could reach an agreement for a lower fee. City never keep onto players who want to leave. Would probably still cost 70-80m though which I doubt we can afford even if we sell Frenkie.

Not sure we should exactly just "swap" FDJ for BS either. Would much rather invest any money we can spend after selling Frenkie (which would be a mistake imo but seems inevitable) to improve defense. If I could select between spending 60-70m on Silva or Kounde my choice is clear.

Home of Barca Fans