Barca Transfers and Rumors

soul24rage

[MENTION=21238]barca[/MENTION]Times
?
3h
����️| ?ngel Di Mar?a is waiting for Barcelona to make a move for him. He could be an option for Bar?a if Demb?l?’s renewal and Raphinha is not signed. [MENTION=8617]roger[/MENTION]Torello
#fcblive

That's embarrassing.
Someone should tell him to FO

All the football world has the impression now that we are a graveyard of done players who wish to come here and collect a good paycheck for their retirement days.
WHAT A FuCKN DISGRACE

Don't think it's a bad idea to sign Di Maria for 1 year if the rumour of him agreeing to a 1 year contract with Juve is true.

Seems the length of the contract is genuine, as he mentioned he's only staying at Europe to be in good shape for the WC and wants to go back to Rosario Central.

Birdy

Don't think it's a bad idea to sign Di Maria for 1 year if the rumour of him agreeing to a 1 year contract with Juve is true.

Seems the length of the contract is genuine, as he mentioned he's only staying at Europe to be in good shape for the WC and wants to go back to Rosario Central.

I don't like it for 1 year either.
He is going to eat up playing time from the player(s) that will be the new Barca.
It's better to get a loan and buy Raphinia than this.
It's better to bet on some youngster than this.

But even if he stays on the bench and plays only Copa games, I still don't approve it...
It simply gives the wrong message

soul24rage

I don't like it for 1 year either.
He is going to eat up playing time from the player(s) that will be the new Barca.
It's better to get a loan and buy Raphinia than this.
It's better to bet on some youngster than this.

But even if he stays on the bench and plays only Copa games, I still don't approve it...
It simply gives the wrong message

If we do sign someone like Raphina or Dembele stays with us, then I would agree with you.

But if neither of those 2 things occur, then I would sign Di Maria for a year contract with reasonable wages as the current squad does not have a quality RW and we do need to be competitive.

Birdy

If we do sign someone like Raphina or Dembele stays with us, then I would agree with you.

But if neither of those 2 things occur, then I would sign Di Maria for a year contract with reasonable wages as the current squad does not have a quality RW and we do need to be competitive.

Di Maria is not that.
He had been an exceptional footballer, but currently he is done at top level.

It's a trap to think he will suddenly become Di Maria of 2011 or 2015 or even 2018
If you fall into the trap, the next that happens is a UCL R16 or QF elimination where we see AGAIN the same scenario of a team that can't run and play with intensity to begin with to compete with other top teams

CatalinR10

[MENTION=21238]barca[/MENTION]Times
?
3h
����️| ?ngel Di Mar?a is waiting for Barcelona to make a move for him. He could be an option for Bar?a if Demb?l?’s renewal and Raphinha is not signed. [MENTION=8617]roger[/MENTION]Torello
#fcblive

That's embarrassing.
Someone should tell him to FO

All the football world has the impression now that we are a graveyard of done players who wish to come here and collect a good paycheck for their retirement days.
WHAT A FuCKN DISGRACE

bring him home

We rent Camp Nou to tourists (games, weddings, ...) for 300 Euros/hour and people sill think we can choose... :facepalm:

Now I realize it's not Finances, Fall, Messi's departure, ... it's Mental state of Barca fans and managers... delusional people... even God can't help us...

Windhook

Di Maria is still class, because of his unique slight physique, but near the end of his game. The thought of him playing for Barca 1-2 years is unproductive, he is not Henrik Larsson to glue in instantly in a developed group of players.

Zidane82

I would take Di Maria over nobody !!

Put him with Lewandowski in the middle and Aubameyang coming in from the left ala T.Henry ans we could have a good year !!

Porque

In the context of having no money, Di Maria for a year is fine.

In the context of everything else, a move would be fucking diabolical.

Home of Barca Fans