Barca Transfers and Rumors

Barcilliant

Pretty strange all these names coming up when we have no money. I think Mendes just enjoys having lunch and a chat with Laporta and company.

jamrock

No soler, sport is all over the place, in one article we can't afford soler, in the next we are paying attention to sterling who would cost 5x as much.

Messi983

I'm surprised Xavi would actually discard Soler, he's Spanish after all. Well, he's probably too young.

Watch out selling FDJ hoping we'll sign Lewa and Bernardo only to end up with Morata, Gundogan and Di Maria. :lol:

Messigician

Suarez approves of the move, having tried to get Nunez to Barca.

He told Gerard Romero on Twitch: "I recommended Darwin to Barcelona when he was at Almeria
I have 15 years of international experience. I know a thing or two about forwards.

"And I told them, ?pay attention to this one, he?s very good, he shows interesting things."

Porque

I'm surprised Xavi would actually discard Soler, he's Spanish after all. Well, he's probably too young.

Watch out selling FDJ hoping we'll sign Lewa and Bernardo only to end up with Morata, Gundogan and Di Maria. :lol:

The article says we don't want him and can't afford him (15m lol).

Then another article says we want Bernardo who has a price of 100m :lol:

FinBarcelonafan

No soler, sport is all over the place, in one article we can't afford soler, in the next we are paying attention to sterling who would cost 5x as much.

Sometimes I don't follow what's happening... Why one article says we can't even afford to activate Roberto and then other article saying we are signing Lewandowski. Freaking comedy the whole club.

vuji_31

Some news say it is not problem with transfer fee, it us problem with salary if we sell BLM and something else.

Bernardo didn't deny roumours, soo it is obvious they want him and think they will have money.

Lewa,Bernardo and Koilulibaly would be dream.

FinBarcelonafan

Some news say it is not problem with transfer fee, it us problem with salary if we sell BLM and something else.

Bernardo didn't deny roumours, soo it is obvious they want him and think they will have money.

Lewa,Bernardo and Koilulibaly would be dream.

Yes those three are a dream but also 150mil.

vuji_31

There is hope.

Lenglet, De Jong, Braithshit & other should accoumulate simmular.

I am not against selling Nico, Depay and Dest.
Dest and Depay are good selling options, because one does not hace position amd other one is injured and we have Alves and Roberto.

I would sell Dest without doubt, and play Alves or Roberto there.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans