Barca Transfers and Rumors

Porque

From MD

"For the next season, in the pivot position, Xavi has Busquets , plus Sergi Roberto , Kessi? and even Christensen as replacements for the captain. For the following season, 2023-24, now without Busquets, whose contract ends in June 2023, Xavi is already clear about what he wants and R?ben Neves is not among his goals . "

---

Xavi does not want Ruben Neves.

Meanwhile Sport says Ruben Neves IS option number 1 ( :lol:) with Danilo number 2 if Neves fails.

News flash. We won't get Neves. And Danilo will move to PSG, Leverkusen or even Madrid.

Last edited:

Zidane82

Bernardo Silva would be very happy to join Barcelona, and has Pep Guardiola's word to facilitate his departure this summer if the offer is good for Manchester City. [md]

wisconsincule

Any free money should be spent on a quality CB. Aruajo, New signing, Christensen and Garcia would be a good start.

Auba is serviceable for next season if we can solidify our defense.

serghei

Any free money should be spent on a quality CB. Aruajo, New signing, Christensen and Garcia would be a good start.

Auba is serviceable for next season if we can solidify our defense.

For me, a fast winger is an absolute no1 priority. For 9, if you can't get Lewandowski on good terms, Aubameyang is serviceable, as you say.

So, in terms of priorities:

1) Fast winger who shares Dembele's qualities but can actually score goals
2) Top CB
3) Solid defensive fullback

Those + Kessie and Christensen would be pretty good for a club in our position.

Last edited:

wisconsincule

For me, a fast winger is an absolute no1 priority. For 9, if you can't get Lewandowski on good terms, Aubameyang is serviceable, as you say.

So, in terms of priorities:

1) Fast winger who shares Dembele's qualities but can actually score goals
2) Top CB
3) Solid defensive fullback

Those + Kessie and Christensen would be pretty good for a club in our position.

There aren’t many players with his profile that are affordable though. Raphinha has been rumored but not really anyone else? Any player we would sign would most likely be a gamble and super expensive. I would rather spend on a proven defender who is less likely to flop.

Porque

There aren?t many players with his profile that are affordable though. Raphinha has been rumored but not really anyone else? Any player we would sign would most likely be a gamble and super expensive. I would rather spend on a proven defender who is less likely to flop.

There's Ez Abde.

That's kind of a joke, but if he is as dedicated as Lewandowski training and nutrional wise then he could go up a few tiers.

Last season he was basically a raw unathletic street baller who could dribble for fun and a decent speed.

Iniesta Ultra

There's Ez Abde.

That's kind of a joke, but if he is as dedicated as Lewandowski training and nutrional wise then he could go up a few tiers.

Last season he was basically a raw unathletic street baller who could dribble for fun and a decent speed.

:rolleyes: even with 'disclaimer'

Home of Barca Fans