Barca Transfers and Rumors

xXKonan

Martin Zubimendi is the number one candidate to provide competition for Sergio Busquets next season. He's ahead of Rub?n Neves. It depends on the possible departure of Frenkie de Jong too. [
@fansjavimiguel
]

Porque

Martin Zubimendi is the number one candidate to provide competition for Sergio Busquets next season. He's ahead of Rub?n Neves. It depends on the possible departure of Frenkie de Jong too. [
@fansjavimiguel
]

Newcastle United have been linked with a cut-price move for Barcelona youngster Marc Casado.

He is out of contract with the Catalan giants in a matter of months and actually shares the same agent as Newcastle winger Ryan Fraser.

The Spaniard is just 18 years of age and captains Barcelona’s Under-19 side, but has already trained with the first team under Xavi Hernandez, an ideal mentor for a young, technical midfielder.

They claimed that Newcastle, along with Crystal Palace are keeping tabs on the midfielder and are actually best placed to sign the player on a free transfer.

---

If only we still had Koeman :coffee:

Messi983

@fansjavimiguel
]

You know it's BS when he also said we can get him for 15m.

Porque

Azpi still has the fight and mentality. But Alonso is done, and perhaps never was.

If we have to get any, we should just Azpi one since RB is a shambles. And just let Roberto, Mingueza, Alves go. Then see what the market offers for Dest.

But for LB it has to be someone to push and takeover Alba, not prop him up. We tried and failed with Firpo, but it was the right idea. Madrid got Mendy the same season, got it right and never looked back.

vuji_31

I can't understand why we would want Alonso.

I remember lyon vs barca, and mebdy was shit, and since that day they never mentioned him.

But we want Alonso despite he is old, wingback, killer and on high wages.

There is no single good reason to sign him.

Porque

I can't understand why we would want Alonso.

I remember lyon vs barca, and mebdy was shit, and since that day they never mentioned him.

But we want Alonso despite he is old, wingback, killer and on high wages.

There is no single good reason to sign him.

We're going to try and get them for free because we believe they tapped up Dembele is my bet.

Similar to the Arsenal days and Cesc with Van Bronkhorst.

Laporta also has a thing for stockpiling average LBs who end up turning out well (Bronkhorst, Maxwell, Sylvinho, Adriano). :lol:

Birdy

[MENTION=21238]barca[/MENTION]Times
?
3h
����️| ?ngel Di Mar?a is waiting for Barcelona to make a move for him. He could be an option for Bar?a if Demb?l?’s renewal and Raphinha is not signed. [MENTION=8617]roger[/MENTION]Torello
#fcblive

That's embarrassing.
Someone should tell him to FO

All the football world has the impression now that we are a graveyard of done players who wish to come here and collect a good paycheck for their retirement days.
WHAT A FuCKN DISGRACE

All the football world has the impression now that we are a graveyard of done players

We wish! No, man, unfortunately old quality players know we are broke and go to USA or somewhere else...

It is us who live in an illusion that we are still choosers...

Di Maria would be dream signing considering our Finances and overall Fall...

Anybody knows where to find full list of FREE PLAYERS? That's like only option I see for us at the moment, maybe that would help us resurface and then after some time we will be able to spend again...

Catta

We wish! No, man, unfortunately old quality players know we are broke and go to USA or somewhere else...

It is us who live in an illusion that we are still choosers...

Di Maria would be dream signing considering our Finances and overall Fall...

Anybody knows where to find full list of FREE PLAYERS? That's like only option I see for us at the moment, maybe that would help us resurface and then after some time we will be able to spend again...

Transfermarkt

Gari

[MENTION=21238]barca[/MENTION]Times
?
3h
����️| ?ngel Di Mar?a is waiting for Barcelona to make a move for him. He could be an option for Bar?a if Demb?l?’s renewal and Raphinha is not signed. [MENTION=8617]roger[/MENTION]Torello
#fcblive

That's embarrassing.
Someone should tell him to FO

All the football world has the impression now that we are a graveyard of done players who wish to come here and collect a good paycheck for their retirement days.
WHAT A FuCKN DISGRACE

This is no longer the case. The whole world knows that now there is no calm, financial old age in Barcelona. Now Barcelona is focused on free agents. A salary cap has been introduced, with old players they enter into short contracts. This does not apply to Catalan veterans. His agents and journalists write about Di Maria. And what will happen to Abameyang and Depay? There is a lot of uncertainty, but Alemani is working.

Joan

We aren't getting Raphinha and Dembele is leaving. Our reality is Torres at RW and Di Maria as his backup. Or another player on similar terms.

Home of Barca Fans