Andres Iniesta

Gaines10

Does anybody have any highlights of iniesta from last night or a gif of that little chip he did over coentrao I think it was? wow that was special

Hatem Ben Arfa

Is it only me, or is this posters comments always ridiculous?

since when is it ridiculous to have an opinion that Iniesta is not better than Zinedine Zidane?

it's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. Just like you are entitled to believe otherwise.

go have a cry if you don't like it.

gingerless

One game against a fucked brazil team in 98 doesn't make Zidane better.

I am a huge Zidane fan he was the best player in the world in his day.

However Iniesta is better than him no questions. He is much more consistent and has the same level of skill. Plus Iniesta will only get better.

Iniesta hasn't even reached his prime and he's already better than Zidane.

+9000

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
since when is it ridiculous to have an opinion that Iniesta is not better than Zinedine Zidane?

it's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. Just like you are entitled to believe otherwise.

+1
No need to insult him (But Iniesta will be ahead of Zizou when he's retired)

ammarfcb

ze special one
Zidane: (2009)
“Only Iniesta’s absence can level the playing field”
“I pray that players like Iniesta could not play against Real Madrid"

he knows :iniesta:

iniesta may already be greater then zidane in some peoples opinions but i have no doubt that at the end of his career iniesta will be > zidane

JustAnotherCulé

Haha, what a show from him in the 2nd half. He was making fools out of pretty much the entire Madrid team. I think he needs to be upgraded from his "Don" status alrady.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
sabemos_hacer_cosa.jpg

"back off, Florentino! he's mine!"

B

barcelonista

I've never seen anyone dominate and control World Cup final from start to finish like Zidane did in '98. Even as good as Iniesta played in 2010, it was not better than Zidane.

I bet you've never even watched the 98 final and you're just making things up from YouTube highlights and the fact he's scored 2 corner kick headers. Like your claim that Cruyff had played 3-4-3 against Milan in the CL final, which also is a urban myth that you've just read somewhere in the internet without ever watching the game itself.

Hatem Ben Arfa

I bet you've never even watched the 98 final and you're just making things up from YouTube highlights and the fact he's scored 2 corner kick headers. Like your claim that Cruyff had played 3-4-3 against Milan in the CL final, which also is a urban myth that you've just read somewhere in the internet without ever watching the game itself.

I watched the 98 world cup final. I cried because Brazil and my hero Ronaldo lost and I started cursing God because I was praying that he would score and Brazil would win!

:lol: all this animosity because I don't agree with your opinion on Iniesta and Zidane. you just cannot fathom why someone would differ in opinion on that subject :lol:

I did watch the UCL final in 1994 though, I was 8 years old so my memory is not the best. And yes I did read in a very long article about football tactics that Cruyff used 3-4-3 in that final, something about Koeman not being your ordinary Center Back with a tendency to play in midfield during games.

Last edited:

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Ilusionista.

The way he took over in the second half and glided past several Madrid players with such an ease - he made it look so easy. He was toying with Madrid players any freakin' way he wanted to. Especially the few flicks over Coentrao in our own end - stupendous stuff.

Home of Barca Fans