Alexis Sanchez

footyfan

Calma, calma
Reus gets mentioned many times but is he really that much better then Alexis?

Honestly, Reus is one of my favorite players in Europe and I think he's definitely better than Alexis. However, I wouldn't want him at Barca, he would suffer the same problems as Alexis and wouldn't significantly improve the team to justify the outlay. I'd rather an actual top-class forward were bought. I'd even take Eto'o back.

Pepe Silvia

Sure let's post the one or two freak gifs where Alexis looks good. I'm sure if someone wanted to, they could post a million gifs that would flood this forum of Alexis making himself look foolish.

Those freak goals he scored are one offs and not a measure of how he truly plays for Barca. A more accurate depiction is a jumbled, confused and off balance player over thinking every decision and making careless mistakes. THAT has been the real Alexis over his career at Barca. If you think otherwise, you are either a fan boy (understandable seeing how popular and nice of a guy he is) or you just aren't looking closely enough.

He has stepped his game up but only to levels of getting by, not of a red hot goal scorer that has a killer instinct in front of goal. Sure go ahead and post his shooting % and goals scored this season but everyone knows his percentage is high because he didn't shoot that much and most of his goals were easy tap ins. Can't really be relied upon in Europe to score tap ins. We need physicality and the ability to beat defenders to create solo chances. Heck Dani Alves creates more attacking threat when running at defenders and he's a full back ffs.

F

Flavia

I'd be ok selling alexis to buy Reus, but as it seems Marco won't leave bvb this season. And deulo is still not an upgrade. So I'd keep Alexis.

Egert

Estonian Culé
The rumors about Alexis going to Juve are more and more bigger. So does Zubi really believe that we can buy Reus or does Lucho count on Deulo?

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
Sure let's post the one or two freak gifs where Alexis looks good. I'm sure if someone wanted to, they could post a million gifs that would flood this forum of Alexis making himself look foolish.

Those freak goals he scored are one offs and not a measure of how he truly plays for Barca. A more accurate depiction is a jumbled, confused and off balance player over thinking every decision and making careless mistakes. THAT has been the real Alexis over his career at Barca. If you think otherwise, you are either a fan boy (understandable seeing how popular and nice of a guy he is) or you just aren't looking closely enough.

He has stepped his game up but only to levels of getting by, not of a red hot goal scorer that has a killer instinct in front of goal. Sure go ahead and post his shooting % and goals scored this season but everyone knows his percentage is high because he didn't shoot that much and most of his goals were easy tap ins. Can't really be relied upon in Europe to score tap ins. We need physicality and the ability to beat defenders to create solo chances. Heck Dani Alves creates more attacking threat when running at defenders and he's a full back ffs.

Exactly. Don't get me wrong, he's a really good player, but he just isn't the kind of player we should rely upon. Let him move to the EPL and realise his potential.

abual3bed1

A Liverpool fan reporter said that Liverpool pulled over their Alexis interest as they were told that the Chilean is moving to Juventus.

serghei

A Liverpool fan reporter said that Liverpool pulled over their Alexis interest as they were told that the Chilean is moving to Juventus.

If we go on and take Llorente and then we bring one of Reus or Aguero, we'll be fine. If we don't and Messi doesn't like playing in the right, we're sooo fucked. Luis Enrique might not be that smart after all.

Lomar1o

If we go on and take Llorente and then we bring one of Reus or Aguero, we'll be fine. If we don't and Messi doesn't like playing in the right, we're sooo fucked. Luis Enrique might not be that smart after all.

luis enrique might be our board's puppet after all. it wouldn't surprise me if messi leaves next year. i'm sure he won't be content with a winger or a behind the striker role. a CF wouldn't move out of his way for messi, otherwise it wouldn't be a CF. so if we buy llorente or any other CF who isn't capable of being anything but a CF, and if that player is meant to be a starter, then screw lucho and screw the board.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
luis enrique might be our board's puppet after all. it wouldn't surprise me if messi leaves next year. i'm sure he won't be content with a winger or a behind the striker role. a CF wouldn't move out of his way for messi, otherwise it wouldn't be a CF. so if we buy llorente or any other CF who isn't capable of being anything but a CF, and if that player is meant to be a starter, then screw lucho and screw the board.

Enrique can't be a puppet. It's not in his personality. One bad intervention or politics from Board and he will be gone. He is from one of those rare classes of Barca disciples who don't succumb under any pressure.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona

Actually that makes Messi a CAM a super goal scoring CAM which is his prefferred position

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Lucho isn't stupid enough to play Messi on the right wing. He will play him behind the striker.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
i think lucho will play normal 4-3-3 with everyone in their normal position. tactically all he'll do is go back to basics and bring pressing, and maybe a number nine or physical player. his change will be mostly a psychological one.

Kerrybai

Maybe Lucho is looking to replicate the Argentinian Messi. He links up very well with Higuain. Sanchez could have a go at playing that role too though.

Home of Barca Fans