Alexis Sanchez

CatalinR10

Juventus made a first bid of 15M for Alexis Sanchez, who has agreed to join them. They want to pay max 20M, Barcelona want 25M. [tuttosport]

:lol:

ryuken

15 mil bid and max bid 20 mil lol, not sure if serious, we should even waste our time entertain this kind of BS

I

instinct

Juventus made a first bid of 15M for Alexis Sanchez, who has agreed to join them. They want to pay max 20M, Barcelona want 25M. [tuttosport]

:lol:

zCtbl.gif

CatalinR10

And WTF is that rumor that Alexis wants to go to Juve? Is he stupid or smth?

maybe he wants to play all the time .

There was a time this season when alexis was on fire , but Neymar started every game instead of him even though he was clearly out of form .

In the end, it's probably just a rumour and Alexis wants to continue here.

xxxxxx

There was a time this season when alexis was on fire , but Neymar started every game instead of him even though he was clearly out of form .

Fair enough he wants to play all the time, but there's no way we should be letting Alexis go for anything under 40m euros.

serghei

Yea, but Lucho can view things differently. He values workrate and Alexis always gives 100%. Luis Enrique and Alexis must clear things out IMO, no matter the outcome.

Antimadridista1

is it a fucking joke ???

This is at least 50m . I'm sorry but if Gareth Bale is worth 100m, you can't sell Alexis Sanchez for 15m. If he's sold for less than 45/50m I will be more than angry. Really.

Home of Barca Fans