Alexis Sanchez

Butaan4barca

i think lucho will play normal 4-3-3 with everyone in their normal position. tactically all he'll do is go back to basics and bring pressing, and maybe a number nine or physical player. his change will be mostly a psychological one.

Has to be a tactical one.

DinhoR10

I think I'm changing my position on alexis he's more than good enough to play for us probably the best right footed RW in the game right now anyway, I think the problem is the tactics. The team has changed and we need to change the tactics with it.

ebieymjunior

I don't think he'll be sold.
Barca wanted to sell him to Juventus to get either Vidal or Pogba, but now that Kroos isn't going to ManU anymore they can get him and no longer need to sell any player to Juventus :pep:

serghei

Not a chance for me.

Go take a look at the La Liga thread for a compilation of La Liga's best goals, maybe you'll change your mind.

You're wrong. One was in the clasico, the best football match on the planet, and one was in the title decider. Both against two of the best 3-4 keepers in the League. And they both were both incredible.

Gilberto

Gazzetto dello sport keeps on reporting that Alexis is going to Juventus for Llorente + €20M.

I wouldn't complain if that happened
Alexis has been good and all that but there are other wingers that can take his place, while there is no real striker in our squad

serghei

Gazzetto dello sport keeps on reporting that Alexis is going to Juventus for Llorente + €20M.

Let them report what they want. It is important to say NO to such a stupid deal. If Alexis is sold then that means Lucho doesn't want him.

Home of Barca Fans