Alexis Sanchez

Indignado

finally a show of improvement and he didnt even slip or dive for one time in this match

He actually did slip once.

He scored a goal today and made a great pass to Messi, but that was about it. He rarely even touched the ball, plus, he still doesn't seem to understand our system. He always steals the ball from other players or receives passes that are not intended for him.

Hehe, exactly. He really had a great game. Created a lot of space and opportunity; the goal was a bonus. I was actually disappointed he got subbed off today! Though Tello was also great to be fair. Would have liked to have seen a Tello/Villa/Alexis front 3 given Messi wasn't exactly on fire today, but never mind.

That's not true, Messi was one of the best. It doesn't mean he's bad if he doesn't score. I prefer him assisting, creating chances and building up the game any day if we have players up front who can convert these chances.

N

Noldorin

He actually did slip once.

He scored a goal today and made a great pass to Messi, but that was about it. He rarely even touched the ball, plus, he still doesn't seem to understand our system. He always steals the ball from other players or receives passes that are not intended for him.

That's not true, Messi was one of the best. It doesn't mean he's bad if he doesn't score. I prefer him assisting, creating chances and building up the game any day if we have players up front who can convert these chances.

You're far too harsh on him. He didn't slip at all, and he had a great effort besides the goal and pass. You must be blind to his efforts. His style fits in well with the Barcelona game, and Vilanova and Roura know that just as Pep did when he signed him.

No, Messi was not one of the best today. He was good, but Iniesta for example put in a far superior performance. Messi's finishing was very poor today, though his midfield play was pretty good.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101

It was basically Messi missing the chances Alexis created for him

Indignado

Ok, sorry, Alexis is, of course, the best winger we have after one decent game against Getafe. When other players do what he did today their performance remains unnoticed, but because it's Alexis, he was brilliant. Do you guys realize you're measuring him by 18-year-olds standards?

Cule4life

The Culest
I think he has been punished enough for his mistakes and should get more chances in the league but i dont want him anywhere near the team in Copa and Cl.

barcanuck

021013-Barcelona-PI_20130210075901429_660_320.JPG

Doing the classic Henry air fist pump!

N

Noldorin

This. Don't use him in the cup and the CL unless he proves himself in the league.

I'm with that too. If he can produce two or three more performances like today in the league, THEN we can consider subbing him on in the Copa or CL. At the moment we have better wingers in Pedro/Villa/Fabregas. Tello should get some more time in La Liga too.

Home of Barca Fans