Alexis Sanchez

Y

Youngie

Alexis Sanchez scored yesterday his first Liga goal since April last year [via sport] #fcblive

OMG

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
In related news the pope has decided to quit, stating that his "powers have been used up" after the miracle yesterday.

Stric

The sensationalism around here is fascinating. The guy scores his FIRST Liga goal this season in February, and all of a sudden he's great? :lol: :lol:

Hey hey hey, I'm glad he scored, I hope he improves, but let's not overreact. The Alexis situation is still incredibly shitty.

hendryrusli

The sensationalism around here is fascinating. The guy scores his FIRST Liga goal this season in February, and all of a sudden he's great? :lol: :lol:

Hey hey hey, I'm glad he scored, I hope he improves, but let's not overreact. The Alexis situation is still incredibly shitty.

Well I do not want to call him a shitty player but yes, his performance has been below standard this season. I can only hope he score more goals from now on.

Pepe Silvia

more than anything, i see alexis starting to play like alexis, not better or worse than before. that's what he has to aim for. if he starts going on other people's expectations he's gonna miss every time. when he looks comfortable it's cuz he's playing his chilean homegrown style and not trying to assimilate into our squad. we NEED that unpredictability of his game because he is too stale when he tries to blend in. play like alexis, that should be the advice given to him from now on. im confident he is learning to keep calm and play his game.

CatalinR10

Just get him the f**k out of the field ! Can't understand how he is playing when he misses clear chances like the 2 so far this game. Tello deserves to play more than Alexis , dammit !

Afro

Fail to see how this guy is starting tonight when Tello's been in far better form, in a fraction of the minutes played.

J

jiopi

Has to be third or fourth game, when Alexis misses the first clear chance, the game is lost.

F

Flavia

He's been frustating so far. Messi assisted him 2x, he had 3 clear chances, and nothing. Can't even say he's being "sacrificied" because of Messi, he's just bad in front of goal. I don't like to rant about a player, but Alexis makes it difficult not to...

Home of Barca Fans