Alen Halilović

khaled_a_d

Yep. Especially Samper. He has to leave on a loan soon too. Sporting could again be an interesting option if they stay up which they hopefully do.

I would like to see how Samper develop ,I still hope he turns things up in the near future
But he won't stay with Barca B after the end of the season anyway ,has promotion clause and at 21 I doubt he would pass on using it .

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I would like to see how Samper develop ,I still hope he turns things up in the near future
But he won't stay with Barca B after the end of the season anyway ,has promotion clause and at 21 I doubt he would pass on using it .

Should have ideally gone this season, but I guess since he had no promotion clause + the fact that Barca B were relegated and some experienced players left, he had to stay.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Was poor in 2nd half but goal is great. Hey, 200 million Suarez and Neymar didn't score from open play tonight

khaled_a_d

Should have ideally gone this season, but I guess since he had no promotion clause + the fact that Barca B were relegated and some experienced players left, he had to stay.

I also think the initial plan was that he will be the one who called with 1st team not Gumbau .but Lucho lost faith in him
Something I hope he regain
And since my post is offtopic ,wanna also to say that Asensio is very good talent .Alen is probably better but that kid will prove a steal for RM for his price at least .

Galning

Not trying to oppose your point ,but he wasn't shit last year specially in 2nd half
But people was expecting him to be dominating the segunda ,after all people were comparing him to Messi or even Iniesta when they try to act realistic (was myself one of those) but after bad start everybody turned against him and no one bothered to judge him as 18 years old player in his 1st year in Spain
Last year could have been better ,but he was one the few who was able not to waste it .his game has improved during coarse of the season and learned to be more team player and be more involved defensively as the season go
This was the main reason I actually rated him high when most people thought otherwise .he is willingness to improve is something that is really important for a talent like this

I didn't mean he was shit. He didn't even play that much. That's what I mean with "was treated so poorly last year".

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I also think the initial plan was that he will be the one who called with 1st team not Gumbau .but Lucho lost faith in him
And since my post is offtopic ,wanna also to say that Asensio is very good talent .Alen is probably better but that kid will prove a steal for RM for his price at least .

Maybe Lucho is disappointed in him, but he should still think about what would be the best for Barca and that would definitely be Samper and not Gumbau or Camara. Currently and for the future. Anyway, this have been discussed a lot already.

Could have got Asensio for 3m, but Zubi didn't want to pay up.

God Serena

I wouldn't even say Lucho has lost faith in Samper. It seems to me like he just wants Samper to get minutes. A huge difference between the way Lucho is handling Gumbau compared to the way he's handing Munir/Sandro is Gumbau almost never plays despite us constantly being short midfielders, while Munir was even starting when we had Pedro.

Home of Barca Fans