Alen Halilović

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Definitely would be better to let him stay at Gijon the entire season.

Exactly. Why should we recall him? He plays Iniesta/Arda's position, right? We don't need him in January when we have Arda. We need a Gundogan/Kroos type of midfielder right now.

From Alen's and the club's perspective, recalling him means he gets way fewer minutes, which is bad for everybody.

xXKonan

Alen Halilovic: “I'm the new Messi? Impossible. He's the best in history. No one has or will play like him.” [efe]

Alen Halilovic: “Of course I like the comparisons to Messi, but with him, there is only one.”

Halilovic: “When I arrived at Barcelona, it was impressive. Like from another planet whether you train or play with those players.”

Halilovic: "How I'd define myself? I'm a playmaker. I know I have to defend too, but I like to have the ball a lot, score, assist." [efe]

BBZ8800

He plays Iniesta/Arda's position, right?

He can play as an Amc and on Messi's position.
But not an Amc for us since he has zero defensive responsiblities.

In some other team with 442 with Amc or with some 451 with a playmaker behind a Fc, he could be free and "do what he wants".
But in Barca's current system, he can play only at Messi's position.

khaled_a_d

He can play as an Amc and on Messi's position.
But not an Amc for us since he has zero defensive responsiblities.

In some other team with 442 with Amc or with some 451 with a playmaker behind a Fc, he could be free and "do what he wants".
But in Barca's current system, he can play only at Messi's position.

He showed some defensive potential last year with Barca B ,he has long way ahead but I won't rule it out .very few AM are good defensively at his age .his coach in sporting speaks a lot about teaching him how to defend so let's wait and see his development b4 writing that aspect off

NICK

Are we allowed to post links/streams on this forum ?. If so does anyone have a good link for the Gijon Espanyol game ? Thought I might check out a bit of the match ...

God Serena

Take a bow, son.

[tw]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="nl" dir="ltr">Alen goal <a href="http://t.co/wHVuXrIRMR">pic.twitter.com/wHVuXrIRMR</a></p>— A D I L (@Barzaboy) <a href="https://twitter.com/Barzaboy/status/650382833056378884">October 3, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/tw]

Home of Barca Fans