Alen Halilović

khaled_a_d

Very good 1st half and one of Sporting best players ,playing much better when at AM than RW at this game .
The attack that the penalty came from was a miss-pass from him though

Icarium

Lifestealer
[video]https://streamable.com/ye7x[/video]

Not sure if i am allowed to post this.. if i shouldn't just delete this.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
he reminds me of messi :cry:

He reminds me about Alen Halilovic, the talented teen who was rated among Europe's top prospects.

Keep going Alen!

He's a couple of years older than Ødegaard, but if he keep developing like this then he'll end up as the better player for sure. Similar type of players so comparable IMO.

Galning

He reminds me about Alen Halilovic, the talented teen who was rated among Europe's top prospects.

Keep going Alen!

He's a couple of years older than Ødegaard, but if he keep developing like this then he'll end up as the better player for sure. Similar type of players so comparable IMO.

Compare how shit he was last season to how awesome he is playing right now. If only more of the talented youngsters would leave Barça B and go on loan. Really happy for Halilovic, was treated so poorly last year.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Compare how shit he was last season to how awesome he is playing right now. If only more of the talented youngsters would leave Barça B and go on loan. Really happy for Halilovic, was treated so poorly last year.

Yep. Especially Samper. He has to leave on a loan soon too. Sporting could again be an interesting option if they stay up which they hopefully do.

khaled_a_d

Not trying to oppose your point ,but he wasn't shit last year specially in 2nd half
But people was expecting him to be dominating the segunda ,after all people were comparing him to Messi or even Iniesta when they try to act realistic (was myself one of those) but after bad start everybody turned against him and no one bothered to judge him as 18 years old player in his 1st year in Spain
Last year could have been better ,but he was one the few who was able not to waste it .his game has improved during coarse of the season and learned to be more team player and be more involved defensively as the season go
This was the main reason I actually rated him high when most people thought otherwise .he is willingness to improve is something that is really important for a talent like this

Home of Barca Fans