9 - Robert Lewandowski

KingLeo10

When Messi moved to PSG, he already had:

4 CL,
10 LL,
1,100 G + A :lol:
6-7 Ballon D'Or

His primary objective was to win the WC, and a secondary objective was to add more CLs to his tally. He more than achieved his primary objective, and failed at the second one.

Lewa came to Barca to win a Ballon D'Or and big club trophies. Different expectations

Messi is at least 2 levels above Lewa at their best. Thinking otherwise is delusional. Lewa is top 25-50 player all time while Messi is the GOAT or even with the worst critics top 3 all time minimum

Messigician

When Messi moved to PSG, he already had:

4 CL,
10 LL,
1,100 G + A :lol:
6-7 Ballon D'Or

His primary objective was to win the WC, and a secondary objective was to add more CLs to his tally. He more than achieved his primary objective, and failed at the second one.

Lewa came to Barca to win a Ballon D'Or and big club trophies. Different expectations

Messi is at least 2 levels above Lewa at their best. Thinking otherwise is delusional. Lewa is top 25-50 player all time while Messi is the GOAT or even with the worst critics top 3 all time minimum

Umm his worst critics don't have him top 3 I can think of st least 10 arguments I see on social media

1) bottled key away games unlike Siuuuuu r 7

2) Less UCLs and only 3 as a starter

3) Unlikeable personality

4) Rigged world cup

5) can't head the ball, and no overhead kick clutch moments

6) fake retirement

7) the contract that killed barcelona

8) not clutch in finals

9) workrate

10) no right foot

KingLeo10

Umm his worst critics don't have him top 3 I can think of st least 10 arguments I see on social media

1) bottled key away games unlike Siuuuuu r 7

2) Less UCLs and only 3 as a starter

3) Unlikeable personality

4) Rigged world cup

5) can't head the ball, and no overhead kick clutch moments

6) fake retirement

7) the contract that killed barcelona

8) not clutch in finals

9) workrate

10) no right foot
Pipe down lil goblin :lol:

Temptation

KL is bipolar in terms of his relationship with Gician. One moment he loves him, the next moment he treats him like Rassvet. Stunning. :mou:

Slevinn

Bayern goalies:
Sommer: 24 goals conceded, 22.6 PSxG, 106%
Neuer: 11 goals conceded, 14.7 PSxG, 74%
If Neuer not had an injury and been in goal all season, Bayern would have conceded 7 goals less (24 - 22.6 * 74%) and would have won the league a few rounds before the end of the season.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lucas24

Would give room on books for Messi. Messi false 9 with Fati and Demb would be upgrade.
Do you think Barca will dump Lewadnowski when Messi arrives? Before Leo's transfer, Mbappe had 0.86 xg/90 for 4 seasons at PSG, and after the Argentine's transfer, this statistic has dropped to 0.77. Messi didn't pass to the Frenchman :p

Messi is at least 2 levels above Lewa at their best.
Messi 10x LL +2x Ligue 1... Lewandowski 10x Bundesliga (2x BVB, 8x Bayern) + 1 La Liga + 1 Polish Champion = 12. The same level :D I think Lewandowski is the best LEAGUE player in the world! Why only in the league? Maybe it is because there is less pressure in the league. You can always make up for a defeat, or you can count on a rival to stumble. Lewa can't cope with the pressure of important games where you can't fix things, because if you lose (WC, EC, CL-KO), you're out. I don't understand it because I don't think anybody questions that the guy has a lot of ability.

BTW. The level of the Spanish and German leagues are more similar than I thought. SPI rankings of teams from both leagues: LL, BL. The difference is that in Spain there are 2 dominant clubs and in Germany 1. How the Soccer Power Index works is explained there in detail. Similar algorithms are used by bookmakers to determine odds for matches.

soul24rage

Do you think Barca will dump Lewadnowski when Messi arrives? Before Leo's transfer, Mbappe had 0.86 xg/90 for 4 seasons at PSG, and after the Argentine's transfer, this statistic has dropped to 0.77. Messi didn't pass to the Frenchman :p

Messi 10x LL +2x Ligue 1... Lewandowski 10x Bundesliga (2x BVB, 8x Bayern) + 1 La Liga + 1 Polish Champion = 12. The same level :D I think Lewandowski is the best LEAGUE player in the world! Why only in the league? Maybe it is because there is less pressure in the league. You can always make up for a defeat, or you can count on a rival to stumble. Lewa can't cope with the pressure of important games where you can't fix things, because if you lose (WC, EC, CL-KO), you're out. I don't understand it because I don't think anybody questions that the guy has a lot of ability.

BTW. The level of the Spanish and German leagues are more similar than I thought. SPI rankings of teams from both leagues: LL, BL. The difference is that in Spain there are 2 dominant clubs and in Germany 1. How the Soccer Power Index works is explained there in detail. Similar algorithms are used by bookmakers to determine odds for matches.
You can't compare La Liga and Bundesliga when you are comparing the number of league titles won as you mentioned there's only 1 dominant team in the Bundesliga

Iniesta Ultra

Before Messi came Mcry didn't pass to Ney enough and after Messi especially this WC prep season Messi and Ney were performing better (a brilliant tiki taka duo) than Mcry so his slight drop in xg's a logical fallacy to criticize Messi. Of course Xavi won't dump Lewa, but I never wanted him here in the first place. Xavi wasted our levers and now we need a motivated Messi to obliterate gimpball. Never imagined we could reach such tragedy needed saving from.

Home of Barca Fans