9 - Robert Lewandowski

jamrock

He'll be off to the oil sands at the end of next season I think.

He'll try to give us his magnum Opus next season and lift us to the CL, he will of course fail, the leave for about 70-80m per year, for 2/3 years.

All these players going to the oil fields are gonna be billionaires if they're smart with their investments, Messi & Ronaldo basically Already are.

Temptation

He'll be off to the oil sands at the end of next season I think.

He'll try to give us his magnum Opus next season and lift us to the CL, he will of course fail, the leave for about 70-80m per year, for 2/3 years.

All these players going to the oil fields are gonna be billionaires if they're smart with their investments, Messi & Ronaldo basically Already are.

Dunno bro. He said he wants to play for atleast 3 years more at the highest level and feels very good physically.

jamrock

Dunno bro. He said he wants to play for atleast 3 years more at the highest level and feels very good physically.

I wouldn't doubt his level of fitness, he's clearly got that part on lock, as someone who's into fitness I can only admire and respect that.

But I don't seeing being at Barcelona in two years and after he leaves it's only going to be steps down from their even if he's still in Europe, so he might as well go secure the bag.

Temptation

I wouldn't doubt his level of fitness, he's clearly got that part on lock, as someone who's into fitness I can only admire and respect that.

But I don't seeing being at Barcelona in two years and after he leaves it's only going to be steps down from their even if he's still in Europe, so he might as well go secure the bag.

Big Italian clubs would still take him in 2 years time. I can bet that.

Into fitness too. If he avoids massive injuries he can easily play for 3 more years for CL level clubs.

vuji_31

Guy really compared Bundesliga titles with La Liga Lol.

Classic british no football iq knowledge.

Spanish teams were destroying overrated brits for 15 16 years, it was raping on max.

pers

Even though it wasn't his best season and many, including myself, may be disappointed, it's worth mentioning that he won everything he could have dreamed of before coming to Barcelona. He won LaLiga and is the top scorer in LaLiga. I think these two titles have been his main goals this season. I'm sure he was hoping for a better result in the CL, but let's be homest a win was/is beyond Barca's reach.

ajnotkeith

Spanish Domestic Trophies count but German don't? Lmao. Spain is just as top heavy as Germany with the added doze of corruption and favouritism by the big 2.

Robert's the reason for their Bundesliga dominance. This season with another "world class" replacement in Mane they had to rely on Dortmund having one of the biggest bottlejobs ever to win it.

There's a reason why RL9 won back to back leagues with Dortmund against one of the strongest Bayern sides ever and Barca won their 1st league in like 4 years.

Put RL9 in Madrid and they win the league next season. Simple as that.
Que?!?!

You compare Bundesliga titles with pre-COVID LaLiga titles? Or even ones from pre-2016?

That is unbelievable.

To be fair, winning it with Dortmund is a significant achievement, but counting the Bayern ones as anything close to winning LaLiga is no bueno.

The fact is that we were already scoring more than enough goals and picking up enough points after January last year to win the league. The improvement of the defense was the main factor.

Temptation

Que?!?!

You compare Bundesliga titles with pre-COVID LaLiga titles? Or even ones from pre-2016?

That is unbelievable.

To be fair, winning it with Dortmund is a significant achievement, but counting the Bayern ones as anything close to winning LaLiga is no bueno.

The fact is that we were already scoring more than enough goals and picking up enough points after January last year to win the league. The improvement of the defense was the main factor.

Bayern were utterly dross under Kovac and he was singlehandedly carrying them throughout his stint. Under Flick, they were the best team in Europe and would walk any league itw. The titles under Pep I don't rate particularly coz it was easier.

That's what league titles in non PL leagues are. Some seasons are easy, some are tougher.

Discounting all the Bayern trophies and then saying he has won the least is absolutely rubbish. He has won more team trophies than most and continues winning silverware every year.

Home of Barca Fans