9 - Robert Lewandowski

Only thing that I can say, Lewa doesn't have the team like Suarez. With Suarez in his prime, and Messi, Iniesta, Xavi, Neymar, Alves, Bussi etc in those days he had whole team behind him.
Everybody expect that Leva do magic shit, but with shitty team and team without consistency, teamwork and fluid in the game he can't be the team savior. There are too many holes in this team and team gameplay.

Yes he could have done it better, but with this team I think he has done 85% what was in his power.

Blackened

Only thing that I can say, Lewa doesn't have the team like Suarez. With Suarez in his prime, and Messi, Iniesta, Xavi, Neymar, Alves, Bussi etc in those days he had whole team behind him.
Everybody expect that Leva do magic shit, but with shitty team and team without consistency, teamwork and fluid in the game he can't be the team savior. There are too many holes in this team and team gameplay.

Yes he could have done it better, but with this team I think he has done 85% what was in his power.
Fair enough.

Temptation

RL9 and Frenkie play "How well do you know each other".....

WTF is that editing? So fucking childish and annoying. Cringeworthy af. L Social Media Team.

Temptation

Will win the club trophies again next season as usual but the ungrateful cunts here will dismiss that as nothing obviously.

A part of me loves that Barca fans hate him coz I hate that he plays for Barca of all clubs. Don't want any love-in between him and Barca fans. Hopefully he's not remembered as a Barca legend/hero/cult icon. Well, atleast he doesn't play for Yanited.

Messigician

Will win the club trophies again next season as usual but the ungrateful cunts here will dismiss that as nothing obviously.

A part of me loves that Barca fans hate him coz I hate that he plays for Barca of all clubs. Don't want any love-in between him and Barca fans. Hopefully he's not remembered as a Barca legend/hero/cult icon. Well, atleast he doesn't play for Yanited.

Wtf lewa always says how special the fanbase makes him feel

Andresito

Staff member

Walk around Camp Nou on matchday and you'll see Lewy shirts dominate slightly ahead of Pedri.

JamDav1982

Cost of him is far too high and wasnt good enough v biggest teams or in Europe which he was bought for also.

Needs to do a lot better next season. Team were fine when he was missing this season.

Temptation

You mean the three 1-0 wins when he was suspended? shut your mouth

He was brought in to win league titles , which he did. Need one more.
RL9 is an underrated leader. He has been good for the likes of Pedri, Gavi, Araujo, etc. Big positive influence in the dressing room and adds much needed experience to the young team.

JamDav1982

RL9 is an underrated leader. He has been good for the likes of Pedri, Gavi, Araujo, etc. Big positive influence in the dressing room and adds much needed experience to the young team.

Folk keep saying this... Araujo was a leader before Lewandowski arrived and Gavi got worse.

Pedri was more or less same level when fit and not noticeable better than in past really. Just in a better side.

Araujo, Pedri and Gavi showed bigger progress in seasons before Lewandowski anyway.

Folk just clutching a bit as usual.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans