3 - Gerard Pique

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
I liked the HD analogy, Piqué is a lot better than he would've been had we kept him. I think a loan spell for Caceres in the EPL would be cool too, it's definately a good league to learn positioning/bulk up and work on speed play.

nebeer

Love is All
I liked the HD analogy, Piqué is a lot better than he would've been had we kept him. I think a loan spell for Caceres in the EPL would be cool too, it's definately a good league to learn positioning/bulk up and work on speed play.

May be it could help. Pique's game is really flourishing though. :D

alexjanosik

The Game
I agree with maz.We pay 7 mil for one of our own products and you guys think it is a good buy.
We shouldnt have paid them a cent.
I wonder what you guys would say if we end up buying Cesc for 30 mil.

Quell

Wery proud of him, I agree he can trasform into the captain one day. I love not only the way he plays, also his attitude and his sence of humor :lol:

maz

I walk the line
I agree with maz.We pay 7 mil for one of our own products and you guys think it is a good buy.
We shouldnt have paid them a cent.
I wonder what you guys would say if we end up buying Cesc for 30 mil.

I would say great buy! I guess thats hypocritical of me.. I guess the problem is that piqué was at united for only a few seasons. Whereas cesc has been at arsenal for years now.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
I agree with what someone said earlier, getting Cesc back is different to getting Piqué back cause he would've been better had he stayed. Just like Piqué benefitted from training with Rio & Vidic and the best defensive coach ever, Cesc would've grown up playing alongside Xavi, Iniesta, Messi... In the end United did us a favour, Cuntface Wenger robbed us blind.

maz

I walk the line
See, in my opinion cesc has learnt much more by being away than piqué did. I didnt see piqué before he was at man utd, but i saw him quite alot for spain youth teams and also zaragoza, and he looked good but nothing like he is now. He was very similar to how he was at the beginning of the season (although with slightly fewer mistakes). However over the season he has transformed.

With cesc though he has developed some grit which i dont think he would have got at fcb. Thats why i'd love him to come back.. I dont like what arsenal did. In fact i hate them for it, but he has been at arsenal so long its almost like a new chapter.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Grit, yes. But here his ,movement, passing and general stylistic footballing would be much more than it is now. And he's a quality player, so I can only imagine how good he could be alongside Pep and Xavi. And i'm with you, we can hate Arsenal together :cheers:

Home of Barca Fans