3 - Gerard Pique

El Gato

Villarato!
He may be a legend on these, but yesterday's behaviour was quite disgraceful I must say. May have looked funny just as it looked, but throwing a popcorn over some supporter's head may not be the cleverest thing he could think of. Also shows his undeniable lack of class.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
He may be a legend on these, but yesterday's behaviour was quite disgraceful I must say. May have looked funny just as it looked, but throwing a popcorn over some supporter's head may not be the cleverest thing he could think of. Also shows his undeniable lack of class.

Galning

scaled.php

After the game, deal with it :)

gingerless

wow.. the people in the comments section, it's worse than youtube commentors (from what i can tell with google translator)
also what does a una persona" to "a Juanjo Brau, fisioterapeuta del equipo azulgrana" mean somebody?

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
It's quite ridiculous for there to be any 'controversy' about Pique's goofing around during the match...To do so or to question the integrity of the player is to understand little of Gerard - particularly questioning his civility as a teammate

Haters hate, nothing new really

ricknattery

Wolfe, how many times are you gonna fall for Madrid press lies?
Stop reading that crap seriously, you will turn into a more biased person

Home of Barca Fans